WTS : Schuran Jetstream1 Calcium reactor

happy

• SRC Member

Hi all,

I guess it's time that I'm selling the Schuran Jetstream1 CR.

The main reason of selling is that I'll be getting new deltec CR and will be placed in the sump. After I've sold my Zeo reactor a month ago, this sump compartment(abt 60 x60cm) seem ideal to place deltec CR and other equipments.

Currently, the Jetstream had to be placed next to my sump and it has proved to be rather tedious during water changes - I've to shift it everytime during water change so that I can lift the glass cover to change the filter floss as shown in my sump picture.

The selling price is $500 which included free rowalith media of about 6kg. The condition is like new as I cleaned it every 1~2 months.

The transaction can only be carried during early May as my new CR will arrived at that time.

If the new CR delayed till after 15 May, the price will automatically be reduced by another $50 to be fair to the buyer.

Serious/interested buyer are requested to put $100 as deposit to reserve the unit to them.

Arrangement can be made to view the jetstream in operation at my place.

Picture showing the current positioning of the CR which render water change to be tedious.

Best regards. :thanks:

post-10-1143611817.jpg

• SRC Member

The media that I'm providing(FOC 5~6KG + CR chamber 70% full) should last quite some time(about 1yrs for my usage).

As for C02, I'm refilling 2~3months as I'm using a small cylinder. You can get a big cylinder(3litres or more) and this should be minimum concern as overall CO2 is one of the cheapest material in reefing.

However, abovementioned are very subjective as it depend how you drive this CR.

Maybe you can search reefcentral as they have a thread mentioning on the Jetstream1 and will provide you with more details.

Thanks! :thanks: