Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• SRC Member
I think RD is already trying to bring the new products in... Lyz77, I don't think a Nano Reefpack will cost too much, since the product will only reach Singapore end year (I heard)... plenty of time to start saving... as for the Nano Stream... I heard it is going to be way too expensive for the Singapore market... around double the price of current Streams... so that will push the product out of the range :(

Yap! Pretty expensive and even the Icecap wave maker is selling hot in the US. Heard that the 6300 will easily cost ard $1k which is as gd as getting the TS24! ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think RD is already trying to bring the new products in... Lyz77, I don't think a Nano Reefpack will cost too much, since the product will only reach Singapore end year (I heard)... plenty of time to start saving... as for the Nano Stream... I heard it is going to be way too expensive for the Singapore market... around double the price of current Streams... so that will push the product out of the range :(

Sure? More than current stream... But it seems a bit inlogical...

The flow is smaller and uses less electricity but more ex?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Yap! Pretty expensive and even the Icecap wave maker is selling hot in the US. Heard that the 6300 will easily cost ard $1k which is as gd as getting the TS24! ;)

But the 6300 is a giant wavemaker for 6ft and above... so not that bad lah... and I don't think we will be getting any of the new Tunzes anytime soon coz US is taking up all the stocks (I was told)... unless you can pay a lot, prob buy from US sites and ship over <_< That's the disadvantage of living in a small tiny dot :(

But again... I can wait... maybe in time for my next upgrade :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Update... silly me... bought Cabbage for my Tangs... nope, not a single nip... I bought it coz it is handy to just peel layer by layer, can lasts longer in the fridge... but :erm:

Can anyone share ur experience in feeding fresh vegetables :lol:

post-34-1147694360.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Here's a FTS with the veggie at the far end :lol:

post-34-1147694431.jpg

This is such a rare shot... on a dead-common tube worm... this guy is a hitchiker that comes together with the LR, been with me since the dawn of time... :)

post-34-1147694706.jpg

Chevy and BT... both looking incredibly healthy... luckily I didn't panic and started dosing medication into the main tank last weekend... all is well now :lol: The Clams are looking happy too... I'm afraid my water will become too "clean" to keep them alive ;););)

post-34-1147694795.jpg

Shroom Gallery... nothing much happening... except for one of the Red Mushroom... finally decided to open up... em, that polyp is actually under shadow, could that be the reason it is opening? If yes. I will find a new location for my Shrooms and Yumas.

post-34-1147695074.jpg

Hehe... look at those giant Zoos... I call them "Man Eater" Zoos :lol::lol::lol: I got a feeling, if the water is right, they will even grow bigger... those tentacles look kinda nasty, will they sting?

post-34-1147697231.jpg

I like this shot... taken very early this morning... total darkness... hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1147697589.jpg

i dun think they zoo will sting ... but hor ... they can catch LBS ... seen with my own eyes ... then they start closing up ... scary ... :lol:

Yeah... and they are extremely good at catching pellets too :lol::lol::lol: I love Zoos :P

hiaz ... doesnt it seem lonely now tt bro colin and QX like very busy .. at least for me la .. coz i only chit chat with u guys ..

I know... but no choice lor... this is just a hobby and people come and go... just like everything else in life :( Don't worry, you will still have me (at least for the next year or so)... I'm sure there will be new blood flowing in soon :)

Becoz ur tank is making way for Big Mama... embrace your destiny :evil::evil::evil:

big momma .... big ###### and black .. and a cop ? that big momma ?

This Big Mama... yeah kinda big boops... kinda black... but definitly not a cop... she's a clown by profession :lol::lol::lol:

I will subsidize fish food for 1 year for interested future owner*

* Terms and conditions apply, please check fine text below

(Sorry, too fine you probably can't read) :lol:

post-34-1147705440.jpg

wah .. she looks angry ... did someone steal big momma's dinner ?

She looks angry all the time... coz she killed her own husband :pirate: I will find a way to catch it out efficiently and will be posting her for adoption soon.

have u tried the water bottle method i told u abt ?

Nope... don't think I can find a water bottle with such huge "neck" :lol::lol::lol: When it comes to BIG MAMA... you don't use bottles :lol::lol::lol: