Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• SRC Member

Ooppsss typo... repeat so many times some more... hehe copy paste mah...

I have no idea... what u guys think? This is getting so damn "shiok"!!! :yeah:

hmmm...couldn't be your fish rite? but they look like clownfish eggs though...got eyes some more! cute! :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't be clownfish... do not have pair to start with... unless some inverts get asexual?!?

LS in pairs and more:

1) Purple Firefish x 2

2) BE Anthias x 2

3) Dispar Anthias x 10

4) Snails???

5) Sand Sifting Star x 2 (1 3-legged)

6) Cleaner Shrimp x 4

7) Tridacna Croceas x 2

Funny... other fishes will not touch the eggs... I expect them to be eaten :pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wow!!! Another expecting mummy :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1150294259.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS EEGS :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Wooo.... congrats to u bro.... Now its yr turn being father :yeah::P Update us with more pics

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

:lol: Another sign of outstanding tank conditions !!!

Whoo hoo !!! Good for U !!!

So you can rest assured your shore gobies will "go forth and multiply" in my tank... one year later... I can have a harvest sale... unique/rare gobies "not-found-in-LFS"... very cheap... only $50 a pair... lai ah lai ah :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Wow just 1 day not here got some many interesting post...

Btw AM got shipment today... want to go to see see look look :pinch:

Wow just 1 day not here got some many interesting post...

Btw AM got shipment today... want to go to see see look look :pinch:

Not tonight lah... tomorrow maybe... after dropping by bro Maxstar's place to pick up rare/unique gobies :lol:

• SRC Member

Hey Bro Jervismun,

Just trying my luck, supposed you dun mind another shore goby. same kind as per Bro Maxstar. But slightly different size cos mine is caught much later.

I have 2 of them but 1 of them need to give away or put back in beach cos it is always terrorising the other. I so 'ser bu de' it actually.

Can feel that having small tank really is so restrictive. Only 2 nemos, 1 high fin goby, 2 'shore goby' = Too small space.

Just trying my luck, supposed you dun mind another shore goby. same kind as per Bro Maxstar. But slightly different size cos mine is caught much later.

Hi sis... would love to... let the 2 gobies settle in first... then if they do fine in my tank... then I will come collect the other one from you :lol: So now my tank is dumping ground lor :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Nice nice placement for my Prata... opening just the way I want it to... hanging on a cliff inspired by Irwana's :lol::lol::lol: They look so much better on LR than on sand bed (IMO) :heh: and it's easier for me to target feed also :heh:

post-34-1150298732.jpg

• SRC Member
Hi sis... would love to... let the 2 gobies settle in first... then if they do fine in my tank... then I will come collect the other one from you :lol: So now my tank is dumping ground lor :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Ok sure. No lah no lah, of cos your tank is NOT dumping ground. Its 'THE' tank that i feel comfortable letting my fish go to cos i know it will be well taken care of.

I can always put back in beach but i still want see it leh. B)

Its 'THE' tank that i feel comfortable letting my fish go to cos i know it will be well taken care of.

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh: hehe... from now on no need to buy LS anymore lor... :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Don't you think the composition is very lovely? :wub::wub::wub: Let's give the pretty RBTA a chance... if it ever misbehave again... it will go to the SWOP shop :cry:

And my Six-line is really fat <_<

post-34-1150299109.jpg

• SRC Member
:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh: hehe... from now on no need to buy LS anymore lor... :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Cannot, u must still buy lots of LS to support LFS and also your additions have the 'Wow' factor. You can give LS their 'dream home'. :)

Haha sis... you really know how to "nice" talk to someone... oklah... one bro Maxstar's gobies settle down, I shall collect from you... anyway... I am thinking of setting up a NC in my office... one of my designers are very very interested in keeping Sea Horse... why not actually :lol: Can be fun... so I have another thread to updatezzzzzz :snore:

Ok it's about time I introduce (again) my backstage crew... water direction right to left...

---> overflow comb (50% surface, 50% 1 1/2ft below)

---> the transparent tube transport water to the NR1000 via SP3000 dosing pump

---> my new addition (first line of defense) fine filter wool wrapped within a plastic netting (from Tunze filter bell) traps tons of dirt and uneaten food... gotto change everytime I empty my skimmer cup... also acts as a silencer... no more water splashing sound :)

---> Aqua Medic Turboflotor w/ protein skimmer... may not be the best skimmer but love the foam :)

< to be continued >

post-34-1150300024.jpg

Water direction bottom up:

---> Chamber #1 (not shown in pix) designed for filter foam... but find it blocking water flow and somewhat unpredictable at times (in maintaining constant water level inside the IOS)... so filled with bioballs instead...

---> Chamber #2 designed as a trickling filter... as I need to fill up with more water... I removed the original trickling plate (redundant)... an Aquabee 3000 is submerged inside connecting to my chiller... I filled the top portion with a stocking of Aquapharm SORB4 and bioballs... my Tunze Osmolator will top-up freshwater in this chamber...

---> Chamber #3 circulation pump directly back to the tank (at the bottom) using Aquabee 1000. The plastic container is actually my retrofit Tunze Comline filter w/ Turbelle pump (only runs occasionally esp. after feeding)... The white gadget stuck on the glass is my emergency sensor for my Tunze Osmolator (freshwater top-up)... the water level sensor is hidden beneath it... the tall guy is Aqua Medic Phosphatfilter filled with Carbolit and Antiphos using Aquabee 500 + gravity... so much things happening here :)

Water flow within the chambers = Aquabee 3000 (minus head loss) + Aquabee 1000 B)

post-34-1150300818.jpg

Independent chamber currently not in use... there is a small hole at the bottom so sometimes small fishes will swim in here to "be alone" :lol::lol::lol: Yesterday, the entire fleet of Dispar Anthias swam in here... I also took the opportunity to feed them :lol::lol::lol:

Any suggestion what to do with this chamber? Previously filled with LR but I removed the LR coz the flow in here is not good... currently I use this chamber for dosing stuff like KH powder and etc.

Possibly for putting all my Aquatronica probes... but still a waste lor... this chamber is 13.5" by 15" by 24"... that's a lot of prime real estate <_<

post-34-1150301191.jpg

• SRC Member

Past 2000 post LOL. My update will be 2004... Hmmm... saw somewhere got frag for the first person to identify your 2000 post :lol:

Yes!!! Sis MONKI!!! My 2000th postings!!! Congratulations :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Sis Monki... as promised... I will be passing my first Rics Florida to you as soon as I manage to split and propagate them (Note: that may take a while though... so don't be too excited :P )

:thanks: guys for all the support :thanks:

• SRC Member
Independent chamber currently not in use... there is a small hole at the bottom so sometimes small fishes will swim in here to "be alone" :lol::lol::lol: Yesterday, the entire fleet of Dispar Anthias swam in here... I also took the opportunity to feed them :lol::lol::lol:

Any suggestion what to do with this chamber? Previously filled with LR but I removed the LR coz the flow in here is not good... currently I use this chamber for dosing stuff like KH powder and etc.

Possibly for putting all my Aquatronica probes... but still a waste lor... this chamber is 13.5" by 15" by 24"... that's a lot of prime real estate <_<

use it to keep pods or breed brine shrimp etc.

so you have constant supply of live food for the fishes

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Not bad an idea bro Sunny... will ask around for advice how to build a aqua pod/brine shrimp farm :lol:

Strawberry Dom Dom... anyone? :heh:

post-34-1150302537.jpg

All bros and sis... my tank thread is coming to a close :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Luckily I do have a habit of looking at my tank early in the morning (althout all lights are off)... this morning while I was enjoying my beautiful SUNS... look what I found littered on the floor bed?

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

post-34-1150334612.jpg