UPVC pipe and fitting

davwong

• SRC Member

I think I saw it at serangoon north Ave 2 - One of the hardware shop selling PVC pipe. U may give it a try.

Need to chk oso whether does anyone know where to get Union ball valve with an ID of 50mm?

:thanks:

• SRC Member

Try behind, after the main road. Poh Hong Hardware 62921811. Friendly boss.. Once you are there, the boss will talk nonstop. He told me one of the FS around there always gets setup from him.. think might be Reborn coz he guided me to somehwere which is close to reborn..

Anyway they sell PVC pipes in smaller pieces.. you can tell them how long and they will cut for you. even a 2ft they will entertain.

Hong Seng is good for a wide range of stuff.. even couplings and check valves got so many kinds and few brands.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

hmm.. I though PVC sizes are pretty standardized? and I saw many huge PVC pipes at those shops.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

Guess I am wrong, me is no sechule 80 but the DIN standard. Went today to Hai Cheong Plastic Pte Ltd but they only have to stock in by tomorrow.

Bro Ivz77 you can give Hai Cheong a call, friendly lady over there. The contact 68412919. They are at 53 Ubi Ave #01-27 Paya Ubi Ind. Park

• SRC Member
Guess I am wrong, me is no sechule 80 but the DIN standard. Went today to Hai Cheong Plastic Pte Ltd but they only have to stock in by tomorrow.

Bro Ivz77 you can give Hai Cheong a call, friendly lady over there. The contact 68412919. They are at 53 Ubi Ave #01-27 Paya Ubi Ind. Park

:thanks:

• SRC Member
You can buy the glue from any hardware shop that sell pvc pipe, tell them it for gluing pvc piping, it come in a little metal can cost about $2 forgot the name, will check it out tonight.

Izzit this?

post-9-1144946860.jpg