Mini Ocean World

little bull

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Yah! I stay at Katong, so nearer to Changi :D . Definitely nearer than Fishtalk's place.

His tank quite full liao... Wonder got space to put in some more corals or not ha ha ha.

Whenever think of Katong, I wld link with Katong Laksa, Yummmy yummy :P:P

What is you plan next?? Seem like you have a lot of fun with your new tank :yeah:

• SRC Member
Hi Fishtalk,

This is the pc that I mentioned to you. It actually can opened up as big as Elephant ear :angel::evil:

I got to sell it away because of space constraint :(

thats a nice piece of ........ er..... elephant ear ? :blink: Loks nice leh. But space constrains is a big problem :pinch: Hope u like the frags :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Yah! I stay at Katong, so nearer to Changi :D . Definitely nearer than Fishtalk's place.

His tank quite full liao... Wonder got space to put in some more corals or not ha ha ha.

er.... sis... My tank used to have corals to the brink, can't see sand bed even :paiseh: Now, I definitely got space to put, great to see my white sand bed still :P .

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

thats a nice piece of ........ er..... elephant ear ? :blink: Loks nice leh. But space constrains is a big problem :pinch: Hope u like the frags :P

Yup, esp your purple rim monti :yeah: very nice colouration :yeah::yeah:

As you can see, after help you to clear some space in your tank, now my tank is super duper clamp liao, got to sell off my monti and some zoa frags ler :unsure::heh:

• SRC Member

Yup, esp your purple rim monti :yeah: very nice colouration :yeah::yeah:

As you can see, after help you to clear some space in your tank, now my tank is super duper clamp liao, got to sell off my monti and some zoa frags ler :unsure::heh:

I pass the cramp syndrome to you.... wahaha :P:D:lol: But ur tank swee and pack and :blink: Lowest budget tank ever :bow::yeah:

Hi Sis Bull,

What's equipment u using for ur tank ar? Interested to know...I have a similar tank size as urs...but mine not so nice like urs...only using 2 tubes Dymax NO lights...Where did u get ur T5 HO 4 tubes from? How did u mount it in ur tank? Not on the hood ritez? cos I read from ur thread tat it is DIY using some cardboard like materials...I wan to get my lights from DE lightings but the lights they have is for mounting on to hood kind...

• SRC Member
Hi Sis Bull,

What's equipment u using for ur tank ar? Interested to know...I have a similar tank size as urs...but mine not so nice like urs...only using 2 tubes Dymax NO lights...Where did u get ur T5 HO 4 tubes from? How did u mount it in ur tank? Not on the hood ritez? cos I read from ur thread tat it is DIY using some cardboard like materials...I wan to get my lights from DE lightings but the lights they have is for mounting on to hood kind...

I bought Solite from Aqua Marine, it came with light stand. The hood I made is not for lighting, the one you saw in DE is totally diff from mine lar..

You can go to AM, they have various types of lighting for your to choose for, they could custom made if you want to pay more. ;)

waaa...

ur clams...all add together can get a 2nd hand needle wheel skimmer liaoz lehz...

lolx...

eh sis u using any nitrate reducin chemical???

like miracle mud???

or mayb phos powder?

rowas ???

still waiting to c ur full tank pic..!!!

:erm: actualli recommended HO t5 is for deeper than 2ft use one

unless u wan to burn e colour of e coral brighter with e white light!

:evil::evil::evil:

nice zoos u hav there!!1

• SRC Member

I throw a bag of rowa into my cannister niah, but think it does not work out to its fullest potential cos still can see some algea inside my tank :( But, lazy to rectify it, I am not to pro into the equip.

Before I bought T5 HO, I only used 4 T5 NO, but dun like it altho my corals are fine. I prefer the current HO as my tank look brighter and I can keep some SPS too. As for burning of coral... dun noe ler, so far so good, Some even doing better when I moved them near to the lighting. :lol::lol:

FTS got to wait a while, now... very very cramp, not nice :paiseh::paiseh:

Dun want to post urgly pic to scare ppl lol :blink:

• SRC Member
Can 2 tubes of NO light support LPS??? haha...So will T5 HO 2 tubes suffice for lps,sps and clams???

must depend on height of the tank