Marine LFS location: Reborn, Paradiz Reef, Sealife

Hope the below information helps those who are looking for Marine LFS from the majority Freshwater LFS. Those who know the directions of other LFS can also contribute. Those who had posted their directions of LFS in other threads, please help to cut and paste in this thread so that it could help other members too. This is for the benefit of everyone to make it easier for each & everyone of us to find our desired Local Fish Shops around. Please note that this posting is to help members to get around with public & not private transportation. As such, please give directions quoting the nearest MRT station, bus interchange, bus nos, etc, etc. :D

I will contribute first for Reborn, Paradiz Reef and Sealife.

1. Sealife: Nearest MRT station is Toa Payoh or Boon Keng. But I rather alight at TP coz can straight away hop to bus no 145. If not after you find Reborn, you could take bus no. 145 along Lavender Rd and proceed straight to Sealife .Please alight at the bust stop after Shaw Plaza. The place is located near to Hoover Hotel. However, Hotel 81 sign is more prominent for you to know that Hoover is just next to it. The whole journey takes about 15 minutes from Toa Payoh. However, I'm not too sure how long the journey will last if you were to take a bus from Lavender Road coz I always go there from TP.

2. Reborn: Nearest MRT train is Boon Keng and exit the train by exit C. You will see an open area the size of a football field and some HDB houses nearby. Walk along the stretch of field until you come across a new stretch of road, called Lavender Road; where the traffic is quite high. Cross the two stretch of roads and voila, Reborn is just in from of you.

3. Paradiz Reef: Same MRT and same walking distance like No. 2. After you find Reborn, walk along the flow of traffice for at least 5 minutes. There are two set of traffic lights that you need to encounter before you find Paradiz Reef. Though Reborn & Paradiz Reef shared the same stretch of road, the name of road for Paradiz Reef is Balestier Rd. Just put aside the difference in road names and followed the advice that I had given and in no time you will find Reborn and Paradiz Reef.

Happy Scouting Around :thanks: