Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

How high is your PO4 Hammy? This product looks potent :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the product need a alkalinity of at least 7dkh. bofore adding , i addeg seachem reef builder to increase my alkalinity last night.

the dosage is quite high . 1capful per 5 gallons. since i have 35 gallons of water , i need to dose 7 cap... but i always underdose my stuff one lah . just dose 4 caps of phosbuster and cloudiness within the tank as expected by the instruction.per treatment can slove 1.5mg of phosphate problem

some immediate observation . the skimmer is working vigourously ... when the water clear up , i will test mt phosphate again .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

no immediate effect on fishes and coral . they still look fine .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

cloudiness clear within 1 hour and desired result can be attined within 3 days . will test the phosphate tonight .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wow! A single dosage can bring down P04 by 1.5??? Well done! :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Thanks bro for helping me choose all the nice LPS... don't worry so much about ur tank condition... it is perfect to me!!!

Unless (touch wood)... once you spotted something wrong with the tank, we can always find solutions together... remember, I still have a lot of extra equipments in the store room... can help handle any crisis :)

Thanks bro for helping me choose all the nice LPS... don't worry so much about ur tank condition... it is perfect to me!!!

Unless (touch wood)... once you spotted something wrong with the tank, we can always find solutions together... remember, I still have a lot of extra equipments in the store room... can help handle any crisis :)

haha... i seem to be a lot more paranoid after decom my canister .like feeling insecure even though i know the skimmer is working a lot harder now .

yup , hope the LPS bring movement to ur tank . yup , no more green stuff, red, yellow , blue coming ya...

latest result , PO4 using salifert .

undetactable after using phosbuster .

dose reef builder before and after treatment to raise alkalinity .

post-34-1147019392.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Check out my thread!!! My new retrofit... you will faint!!! :upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown:

Emm... the Phosbuster seems a little too good to be true leh... I've heard before some products contains certain elements to mask the problem from test kits... I hope this is not one of them... :lol::lol::lol: I'm trying to make you nervous again :lol::lol::lol:

Bro I notice you only take ur FTS from the front... what about the sides? :P

Bro how's things? How's ur missing Pink Yuma doing?

Bro how's things? How's ur missing Pink Yuma doing?

yup found it .it is at the side of my tank where flow is not that great , maybe weekend then try to place it somewhere nicer . now lazy to deep my hand in .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

yup found it .it is at the side of my tank where flow is not that great , maybe weekend then try to place it somewhere nicer . now lazy to deep my hand in .

So how's ur tank running... without 1.5kg of Biohome?!? Muahaha... time to panic and nervous again :lol::lol::lol:

Show us a pix of the Biostar Flotor in action... I wanna see your skimmate :sick::sick::sick:

I think the way he run his system now is good but then he have to change water more frequently.

haha... i am a lazy person . i dun even feel like changing water . heh heh.

getting ambitious .

but i really saw one marine tank without changing water for 6 months and his coral is still fine . no joke .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

haha... i am a lazy person . i dun even feel like changing water . heh heh.

getting ambitious .

but i really saw one marine tank without changing water for 6 months and his coral is still fine . no joke .

Bro Hammy... ur tank contains too little water to achieve that :lol: Emm... if you continue to invest in Super equipments... perhaps :P

Bro Hammy... ur tank contains too little water to achieve that :lol: Emm... if you continue to invest in Super equipments... perhaps :P

ya right . talking about super equipment . :yeah::yeah::yeah:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I know... something is happening soon... I can just sense it... something start with the letter D end with the letter C :lol::lol::lol: Em... let me check with Oracle... oh yeah... Oracle says doesn't have to wait too long wor... another 1 week or so... the sign will reveal itself :lol:

I know... something is happening soon... I can just sense it... something start with the letter D end with the letter C :lol::lol::lol: Em... let me check with Oracle... oh yeah... Oracle says doesn't have to wait too long wor... another 1 week or so... the sign will reveal itself :lol:

haiz ... seriously jervis , i will have difficulty mounting the mce 600 in my tank . u saw the bracing and the hood . there is no way i can place the outflow pipe nicely .

the ap series , unless i get the biggest one , i will problem puting beside my tankbecause of backflow as i have no sump . haha.

mc 500??

not next week lah . prabably next month 20th !

now on attachment . dun even have time to feed my poor anthias now .

my tang and angel can place a seaweed there but anthias ......

my last and cutest resort . tunze 9002 .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

haiz ... seriously jervis , i will have difficulty mounting the mce 600 in my tank . u saw the bracing and the hood . there is no way i can place the outflow pipe nicely .

the ap series , unless i get the biggest one , i will problem puting beside my tankbecause of backflow as i have no sump . haha.

mc 500??

not next week lah . prabably next month 20th !

now on attachment . dun even have time to feed my poor anthias now .

my tang and angel can place a seaweed there but anthias ......

my last and cutest resort . tunze 9002 .

No lah... dun waste money get the 9002, it will not solve your problem. The reason why I recommend Deltec MCE600 is the extra compartment for you to put ur Rowaphos and etc. I've seen the unit, I think it will fit nicely behind ur tank, thru the opening. But that means, you have to go without ur Biostar Flotor... which may or may not be a good thing. I think ur Biostar is working very well for your tank :D

No hurry, but I can wait for you so that we upgrade together :lol:

I'm too busy with my corals anyway :):):)

post-34-1147255158.jpg

Let me know if you are getting the MCE600, im kind of interested too..maybe buy together can get a better price? :lol:

I want one too... putting it on the left side of the tank. The only problem is, I will have lesser view from the left... which means... less window to clean? ;) Yahoo!!!

• SRC Member
Let me know if you are getting the MCE600, im kind of interested too..maybe buy together can get a better price? :lol:

If wait longer and I can reno my cabinet, then I also can get this skimmer together...so 4 person loh...

Got 4? :unsure:

Yes... incl. bro Hammy :lol::lol::lol:

4 of us using the same piece of equipment... how weird ;)

If not good... we will have a hard time selling coz Pasar Malam will have 4 pieces there <_<