Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

6 BEs!!! :shock: You better dun go for a week long holiday or not cup will overflow :P Any sign of morphing male yet? And yes... I know who bought you the Flame Angel :lol:

just in case some of u all think i am crazy.

yes i clean my skimmer cup almost daily . i love cleaning it till it is sparkling clean haha. :lol:

:)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always thought that the hydor nano wavemaker is self rotating or manuelly rotatable by the reefer himself. if it is self rotable, it is definately a good buy , even better than tunze nano i guess.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

just in case some of u all think i am crazy.

yes i clean my skimmer cup almost daily . i love cleaning it till it is sparkling clean haha. :lol:

Yeah I used to clean the MCE600 cup daily too... no choice lah :lol:

About the Hydor Koralia... I personally would like it to be manually rotateable... auto 360º rotation can be very annoying... that's where you will loose control of the water current making it so much harder to place your LPS and softies... probably that's the reason why there isn't such a product in the market yet :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

i always thought that the hydor nano wavemaker is self rotating or manuelly rotatable by the reefer himself. if it is self rotable, it is definately a good buy , even better than tunze nano i guess.

But I personallly think both Hydor Koralia and Tunze Nanostream being almost the same in terms of design, capability and pricing... I think it's a matter of preference and availability in the end... at least we don't have to wait for months to add another nanostream into our tank :lol:

More choices are always good :)

Bro Hammy, do visit this thread... I'm sure you can contribute a lot to this topic since you are the target audience :)

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...15entry621743

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro, Merry X'mas and happy new year 2007 :lol:

:D

i like that pic haha.... :yeah:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

U quite quiet quiet recently... Wat's ur next move for choices of corals now? Feeling ichy seeing my tank with LPS ? Come back lahh.... and better to be blurrr blurrr, blurr blurr less worries and headaches :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
U quite quiet quiet recently... Wat's ur next move for choices of corals now? Feeling ichy seeing my tank with LPS ? Come back lahh.... and better to be blurrr blurrr, blurr blurr less worries and headaches :P

hmmm.... hammy must be secretly collecting exotic HUMsss??? :evil::evil:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

U quite quiet quiet recently... Wat's ur next move for choices of corals now? Feeling ichy seeing my tank with LPS ? Come back lahh.... and better to be blurrr blurrr, blurr blurr less worries and headaches  :P

ya lor ... hee hee ... nothing to update mah .

recently i got an frag of eagle eyes from a handsome reefer haha. now in school library registering for subjects lor . sianz .

almost last day of the year le ! :)

a new beginning , which mean i am going to the working world soon . =)

better to be blur . better not to measure everything . once i measure this , i worried this, i measure that i worried that haha. just assume ... ammonia 0, nitrite 0 , nitrate 0 , pH always 8.21, kH always 9, Calcium constant 420, Magnesium constant 1380, phosphate 0.

ya i wish lah. :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

just went to reefdepot with yvonesyl to see the solaris and Mce 300 .... might add a hydor nano wavemaker to increase flow from the front.

Anyway the next big thing will happen to yvonesyl. really :bow: him for his plans .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

dear bro hammy hammy hammy,

not seen u for the past weeks... any new updates for your tank.. Don't let me be the last person to know... hehe :P

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

just went to reefdepot with yvonesyl to see the solaris and Mce 300 .... might add a hydor nano wavemaker to increase flow from the front.

Anyway the next big thing will happen to yvonesyl. really :bow: him for his plans .

Wow... must be SOLARIS lah... coz MCE300 is way too small for yvoneysl's tank :lol: I saw the MCE300 in London too... kinda bulky actually :heh:

• 2 weeks later...

my family of 4 ... 50% from fishtalk's tank haha.

post-34-1169098144.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
my family of 4 ... 50% from fishtalk's tank haha.

add more... I'll become a HUM tank soon liao :P I got lobang for 10 inch squamosa, u wan ? Make this giant ur ctr piece lah :yeah:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

add more... I'll become a HUM tank soon liao :P I got lobang for 10 inch squamosa, u wan ? Make this giant ur ctr piece lah :yeah:

okie ... pm mi for detail leh hhahhaha..

then i need to remove everything liao . one tank one hum

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

okie ... pm mi for detail leh hhahhaha..

then i need to remove everything liao . one tank one hum

Wow... gonna be quite a sight... can get more baby Maximas and place it next to the Squamosa... like babies :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure your Clams are enjoying ur MH :)

Wow... gonna be quite a sight... can get more baby Maximas and place it next to the Squamosa... like babies :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure your Clams are enjoying ur MH :)

ya lor ... all my softies are enjoying my Mh too..

somedays i really feel like switching back to T5.

fishtalk advice not to keep baby maxi as he said it is very difficult. need to target feed phyto too . never mind lah ... i just stick to normal crocea and maxi .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Sis moi_dar,

whenever fishtalk came to my room , i need to padlock my tank.

haha.. ric are simple and nice coral to keep .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
Sis moi_dar,

whenever fishtalk came to my room , i need to padlock my tank.

haha.. ric are simple and nice coral to keep .

U better do.. I came with poison and polluted mind . always hallucinate abt ur rics :P so anything added so far yet ? Its been a while since u added anything to ur tank, dun think its appeasing to ur sight too, right ? :D

somedays i really feel like switching back to T5.

Emm... :lol:

U better do.. I came with poison and polluted mind . always hallucinate abt ur rics :P so anything added so far yet ? Its been a while since u added anything to ur tank, dun think its appeasing to ur sight too, right ? :D

See see.. On one hand he is asking me not to buy, on the other he is asking you to buy! Fishtalk, you want him to buy more so that he can remove some rics to your tank izzit??? :evil::lol::P