Journey of my current tank

Chris

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
My twin cynarina. Open one is from a lovely lady and the small one....secret.

Oh...the cutie is okay...no worries...sometimes, they just take a while more to 'bubble'... B)

And the red/green blasto... :P

Is it where I think you took it? :rolleyes: The only one to leave the colony of 26 rocks? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Coz you know them since young and has helped groom them. :) Sorry more like Godmother than nanny. I was not refering to the nursing duties. Mind too pre-occupied with nursing of babies these days.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Ah...left out this baby. A greenish blasto that glows in Actinic light. Was given free by a LFS long ago. Left with 2 polyps and managed to nurse it back to this state. Only thing is it's colour not fantastic. But happy that its doing well and growing. :P

post-34-1097627966.jpg

• SRC Member
Don't understand why it takes so long to open up, unlike the neighbour.  Light, water, current to both are similar. :nc:

Water conditions different from its origin? :rolleyes:

I have a few of them which also behave this way but after a few weeks...better liao...so dun harbour any thoughts of throwing it away.

This one is a raw diamond. :angel:

• SRC Member

DA,

Sunbursts are such unique creatures...they don't even behave like other anthias. Their flakey golden scales are auspicious like arowana.

Fubbly,

Thanks for the persuading power and my sharp eye for finding this almost lost piece of gem. can't wait for it to blossom up.

DA,

Sunbursts are such unique creatures...they don't even behave like other anthias. Their flakey golden scales are auspicious like arowana.

Fubbly,

Thanks for the persuading power and my sharp eye for finding this almost lost piece of gem. can't wait for it to blossom up.

yeah definately.. always wanted to try a small group of sunburst but till now cannot find decent looking one

• SRC Member
DA,

Sunbursts are such unique creatures...they don't even behave like other anthias.  Their flakey golden scales are auspicious like arowana.

Fubbly,

Thanks for the persuading power and my sharp eye for finding this almost lost piece of gem.  can't wait for it to blossom up.

You're welcome... :paiseh:

Glad you got those that you fancy and at such reasonable prices... B)

and so...I think I become the one with the most number of nicks... :lol::lol:

Flub

Flubs

Fubbly...just by you... :P

Flubby

Flubbey

Flabby...by someone, reminding me of my need to visit my good friend, Marie

Flubberina...

so anymore? :lol::lol::lol: