• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Hey Bro. Hope you like the frags I pass you. :yeah:

You should be seeing the green zoos multiply quite quickly. It is 1 of the few frags which broke from my giant colony when i shift tank earlier. Have been with me for about 3 over years. :P

Let me know when you want to collect the converted male blue eye anthia. Please note that this guy is very agressive. :evil: Confirm feeding like shit. Will sell away if you decided not to have it. ;)

Cheers!!! :peace:

Tom

Wow... your signature Suns are growing everywhere!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

YAY!!!! i found my surviving blenny! it decided to take a trip down to the sump, like my BT. but this time round it managed to go all the way down. haha.. found it really thin and all, but yeah, still alive! special feeding session for my tank mates tonight!@

post-34-1151086481.jpg

So it's not the Mantis... it's your overflow compartment (the real monster) :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

well, its only this case, haven found any other dead bodies in the sump...

BUT I DUN CARE! the MANTIS MUST DIE.

If you can find a good way of killing it... do share with me ok? I just killed a crab this evening... I can't get it out of the hole, so I sealed it with epoxy :evil::evil::evil:

• Moderators

If you can find a good way of killing it... do share with me ok? I just killed a crab this evening... I can't get it out of the hole, so I sealed it with epoxy :evil::evil::evil:

Not sure if this help. i'm using a thick wire with the edge filed sharply. I have managed to kill some small crabs using this method. Need to kill them during the nite time thou.

Tom

• SRC Member
Yo Colin,

I've been away from the forum for only 2 months and you've got a new tank!

Lookin really good man! :bow:

Cheerios

HEYA BRO!

haven heard from you for like years already... hahaa..

howz ya tank! start a thread!

• SRC Member
the tonga hammers looks bleach or is it like that originally?

i got it when its not even open. so no idea if they are bleached a not.

but i think its not bleached... cos the hammer heads really look like hammers, very unique, not like the normal hammers we always see.. which is why i got them..

hmm. stars looking good.

still crossing my fingers...

Haha... the Star will survive... the Hammer is actually not too bad looking lah... dun be too paranoid over it... give it a bit more time... it will bloom nicely for sure :lol: