colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

yeah. my powder brown. more like stalking it la. no longer chasing like before. but still bad enuff. and i am not home to feed everyday. i only come home on weekends. i can ask my mum, but she wun bother. the best i can do is buy her good food to feed them.

boring day..

something that you will see from outside the door...

Haha... I will call it red-eye-neighbour-view :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

my tank is getting boring.

You remind me so much of a reefer :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

they the blue linka only come out at nite

Yeah... as mentioned before... both my Blue Linckia live like vampires ;)

Not such a bad thing man, maybe can finally sit back and relax a little. Do nothing but enjoy the tank :D

Yes... this is the best time to really get to enjoy your tank without the distractions of new LS :lol: Look close enough you will discover something new everyday :D (hopefully not some giant worms) :o

• SRC Member

yeah. i guess so. better let my water paras stablise fully yet, and juz watch for the nxt month or so. and hope that everything will be fine. that no harm will fall on my PBT.. haa

i think the spots i saw the day before were suspended dirt trapped on its body, and also stress spots caused by the constant bickering between the 2 powders. but both are eating well.

;)

• SRC Member

bro. shit happens. in my previous 2 ft tank, shit also happened. things juz died for no reason. whatever that doesnt break you make you stronger. its only fishes. dun get too demoralised. life goes on, and there wil be more fishes at the LFSes. eat less, save more, get more, and try again.

and learn from previous mistakes.

Yes, also important is to find out the cause of death... try to understand why... perhaps go to another LFS for a change... perhaps the Q tank is not getting proper filtration :)