Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• SRC Member

haha.. wan to get powder fish den must ga ga go.. haha.. but i have no luck in AT.. if i were to get, confirm will wan to QT the fish for at least 1mnth plus!

hmmmmmmmm.... :erm:

QT... hmmm.... you got the extra tank to QT the AT???

i dunno leh, 5 tangs in my tank, and my SB can already see plenty of shit from them... think its e max i will go... no more den 5...

ask me to get rid of any now i cant bear to...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
u can get AT. only if u sell me ur PBT.. hahaha.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha you gotta wait really really long for it bro...

i am always willing to sacrifice an AT for my PBT... cos i juz realised i love it tooo much for harm to befall on it.. ahaha

• SRC Member
:lol::lol::lol: PBT not nice lah.. no tear drop leh.. consider AT lah.. nicer.. ur tank lack of black colour.. :whistle:whistle

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

how to propagate stars? haha

Don't be nasty :evil::evil::evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

relax... my hammers and octos also experienced this before and I thot all will die but somehow they'll die a few heads and then all will be fine again. After which, bloom time and get fat too manz! So keep ur fingers crossed ;)

• SRC Member
relax... my hammers and octos also experienced this before and I thot all will die but somehow they'll die a few heads and then all will be fine again. After which, bloom time and get fat too manz! So keep ur fingers crossed ;)

all will be fine again meaning?

they will stop dying or the heads will regenerate again?

haiz....

• SRC Member
careful bro the melted head hammer will cause all other heads to melt .. beter to cut it off

the first hammer the base is connected and is one huge piece.. how to break or cut it offf... i think it will stress the remaining head leh...

all will be fine again meaning?

they will stop dying or the heads will regenerate again?

haiz....

i dun think the dead part will regenerate ... dun worry ... i guess they will settle down

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

ALL WILL BE WELL... dun cry :cry2:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

i think it wont grow back ba.. my hammer also melted at the centre, due to high flow.. is urs due to high flow too? mine stop after i change it place and with me for 4mnths and it still nvr grow back.. :(

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png