colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

juz cant get enuff of the view of the tank at this angle...

so pretty.. .

top part pretty ugly though... wires all over the place. need to really make a hood. dun care bout my mum already. JUZ DO IT.

post-34-1149217061.jpg

• SRC Member

at the back you can see a seio 820 on the left, 620 on the right. too much current for the tank? i still dun think so.. hmmz. but my torch seems to not like it anymore.. or is it stressed?

post-34-1149217351.jpg

• SRC Member

heya bros!!

thanx for all the kind words! very encouraging..

anyway i wont have much additions to my tank in the nxt 2-3 weeks, cos no money and also wan my tank to settle first. so wont have much updates...

anyway:-

bro barnacle: haha.. my tank is ready for the yuma...

bro tigger: hope i din disappoint you about the hammers.. think its really the lights i used before, and of course, my lousy camera fone...

bro jacobus: i envy your tank size more la!!! aiyo.. how i wish it could be in my room, so i can stare at it everyday...

• SRC Member

bro .. ur tank is deeper ... mine is shallow ... urs bigger leh ... and more chio too ... btw ... if my current light set is using normal tubes ... can i switch to t5 tubes ?

• SRC Member

do sms me when u free. 'v been waiting for your call.

will do just that bro... when i am certain my water parameters will remain stable.. dun wanna have that beautiful specimen of yours go to waste...

• SRC Member

green GSP, was quite tortured by my scooter when it was in the older tank, cos the scooter kept going over it.. and hardly opening... also hardly saw any nice green parts from the tentacles...

now, starting to open slowly again.. and the tentacles are like... nice. though still very short.

post-34-1149361530.jpg

• SRC Member
did u consider adding a hood. think it look nicer and chances of fishes jumping out is less.

i already got the materials, but my mum dun like the idea of a hood. will still go on nontheless. cos i cant really stand the look of it now, with the top so ######...