• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
hey bro QX~~~!!!

so long nvr hear from u le!

haha yep, gonna get rid of my 4 tangs den get smaller varients of it, or get something new. no yet decided.. but... hmm.

Haha, cool. Passed by AM's SpS tank some time back and was quite amazed of all the little little tangs they have in there. Makes me want to start all over again. :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member
look more and more nice.. how come u like to rescape soo much? :D

anyway, i wan ur pbt~! haha.. not interested in others.. =x lol..

hahaha my PBT again!

i dunno leh.. i should be letting go of all my tangs except for the PBT... i love it too much la.. haha! lai lai make an offer for a fatttt feeding active and long lasting PBT that i cant resist!

• SRC Member

Haha, cool. Passed by AM's SpS tank some time back and was quite amazed of all the little little tangs they have in there. Makes me want to start all over again. :lol:

its bout good time that you start again!

if i were you i would have died from the lack of reefing already.. hehe

• SRC Member

hahaha my PBT again!

i dunno leh.. i should be letting go of all my tangs except for the PBT... i love it too much la.. haha! lai lai make an offer for a fatttt feeding active and long lasting PBT that i cant resist!

haha.. den r u interested in my powder brown too? lol.. fat and nice.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

been tooooo busy e last few weeks to update. exams, assignments and reports are killing me.

i so do not agree with final year workloads. :(

anyway a final look at my old scape. i miss e fantastic amount of coralline growth. :(

post-34-1193721660.jpg

Wow... your new 'empty space' can be used by a pair of angels in courtship. Is that what you intend to do next? ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Wow... your new 'empty space' can be used by a pair of angels in courtship. Is that what you intend to do next? ;)

hahaha i did think of adding a pair of loveangels into my tank.. but i got 4 potential food sources for them.. and its quite impossible to catch them out after they go in, without destroying the look now, after i destroyed one side of it already.

actually i opened up more swimming space is for my tangs cos they are bulldozing their way around my tank, hitting LPS and either toppling them or stressing them, causing them to shrink. tot that this scape might work, but turns out, they juz got more swimming space to pick up momentum to bulldoze their way around. haiz.

hahaha i did think of adding a pair of loveangels into my tank.. but i got 4 potential food sources for them.. and its quite impossible to catch them out after they go in, without destroying the look now, after i destroyed one side of it already.

actually i opened up more swimming space is for my tangs cos they are bulldozing their way around my tank, hitting LPS and either toppling them or stressing them, causing them to shrink. tot that this scape might work, but turns out, they juz got more swimming space to pick up momentum to bulldoze their way around. haiz.

Hi Bro,

That's the beauty of nature, it reminds us that we are not the "boss" just because we own the tank.

;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

That's the beauty of nature, it reminds us that we are not the "boss" just because we own the tank.

;)

hahaha yeahhhh. figured that out. hence i do it the all natural way. i let them sort out themselves. and i am still waiting for ya FTS!

i really like e idea of your tank design.. heh. hmm at least another year b4 i can start to think bout upgrading my tank..

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

i just wanna share with you guys.

water change is actually therapeutic. its like. OMG. destressing.

haha, decided to come back home after 3 weeks for a surprise check on my tank, discovered some of my LPS not opening up well. decided to change some water, since i haven done so in months.

will be doing a series of WC to perk up my tank condition again to optimal to welcome an upcoming stocking during dec and january! haha!

2 coralife pails change per 2 weeks, followed by 4 pail change after 1 month. i think should be able to do the trick.

oh i haven been running an FR in my tank for months already. looking good. downside is that my chaeto seems to be still dying. i wonder why.. :(

• 2 weeks later...