2.5ft Marine Tank set for sale

• SRC Member

Tank is 2.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 1.5 (H), standard tank with bracing

Comes with black cabinet

6 x tubes of ATI T5 HO 24W tubes with full Tridonic Atco E-ballast and waterproof endcaps in sleek black acrylic casing

4 x powerheads (2xmaxijets with enlarged output pipes , 2xseio 620) all mounted on magnets (i hate suckers)

i-box 800

Sump = 2 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 1.5 (H), is an external sump and is not sitting inside the cabinet due to lack of space.

Extra tank piped into the system also = 2 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 1.5 (H)

*Both sump and extra tank have holes drilled in them.

Not sure how much to ask for, PM me with your offers... Viewing at bkt panjang but of cos i havent decom the tank just yet..

:thanks:

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

Update: individual buying only if buyer of the tank does not want the equipments.

Comes with black cabinet

6 x tubes of ATI T5 HO 24W tubes with full Tridonic Atco E-ballast and waterproof endcaps in sleek black acrylic casing (ad_aware interested)

4 x powerheads (2xmaxijets with enlarged output pipes , 2xseio 620) all mounted on magnets (i hate suckers) (Sinn interested in the seios)

i-box 800

Sump = 2 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 1.5 (H), is an external sump and is not sitting inside the cabinet due to lack of space.

Not sure how much to ask for, PM me with your offers... Viewing at bkt panjang but of cos i havent decom the tank just yet..

i-box 800

is the lightning suitable for 2x1x1ft tank ?

any pic ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member
Update: individual buying only if buyer of the tank does not want the equipments.

Comes with black cabinet

6 x tubes of ATI T5 HO 24W tubes with full Tridonic Atco E-ballast and waterproof endcaps in sleek black acrylic casing (ad_aware interested)

4 x powerheads (2xmaxijets with enlarged output pipes , 2xseio 620) all mounted on magnets (i hate suckers) (Sinn interested in the seios)

i-box 800

i-box 800

Extra Tank comes with a 2ft ATI Powerlux with 3 ATI tubes..

Comes with black cabinet

i-box 800

i-box 800

Extra Tank comes with a 2ft ATI Powerlux with 3 ATI tubes..

pics will be posted asap...