WTS: Marine Environment Salt

• SRC Member

Hi,

Am looking to sell 2 cartons of the salt.

Self collect at AMK. thanks.

MarineEnvironmentSalt.jpg

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

yah..its equivalent to 3 packs of the 50 gallons one...

but this one is one big pack....think its wrapped in clear plastic....

good for pple setting up new tanks or changing huge volumes of water....throw all in and let it dissolve.. :lol:

upz!

• SRC Member

I prefer the small packs...I dun change so much every week leh...but really convenient for setups...I dumped the whole packet in that time...no need measure....cos 1 box not enough... :lol:

Good Magnesium levels for this salt...calcium is good too....only kH needs a little buffering but I heard from friends TM also got kH problems recently...

Been using this salt for many yrs liao.... :yeah: ...no intention to change in near future... :lol:

• SRC Member

this is a 3 pack carton.

Bought it at $110 or was it $119? cant recall.. selling for $105 each carton. :)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.