AQUATRONICA Aquarium Controller

jervismun

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Err... but my water level is the most 6 to 8" from the tip of the glass... 1' to 1.5' is a little extreme a case... the Electrode/Probe Bracket (aka holder) comes with an extension plastic tube also, so should be able to cater to your 1' distance... 1.5' I'm not too sure ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Was at AM this evening... saw 3 customers from India buying an advanced set of Aquatronica plus extra Power Unit after reading our review!!! :lol::lol::lol: I didn't know SRC is so universal... let's continue exploring the product... shall we?

Damn we are good :paiseh::pinch::paiseh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Was at AM this evening... saw 3 customers from India buying an advanced set of Aquatronica plus extra Power Unit after reading our review!!! :lol::lol::lol: I didn't know SRC is so universal... let's continue exploring the product... shall we?

Damn we are good :paiseh::pinch::paiseh:

I was there too! :P

• SRC Member

I think because of you guys doing the review that this Controller has steadily becoming popular. And if Aquatronica becomes popular, I hope the price will steadily decrease as more and more reefer are getting on the high-tech bandwagon.

And because of you guys too that has influence me to get one too! I might need your help when I get my set. :) Stocking up can wait. :(

• SRC Member
I think because of you guys doing the review that this Controller has steadily becoming popular. And if Aquatronica becomes popular, I hope the price will steadily decrease as more and more reefer are getting on the high-tech bandwagon.

And because of you guys too that has influence me to get one too! I might need your help when I get my set. :) Stocking up can wait. :(

Welcome to the club! Juz post any query u hv and all of us will try to help and learn from one another! :)

• SRC Member

Welcome to the club! Juz post any query u hv and all of us will try to help and learn from one another! :)

Yup... its all about sharing of knowledge..

I'm sure bro/sis here will help to make your money well spent. :lol:

Its a great toy ;)

Haha... it's a "chicken and egg" situation... if you are not confident of your water parameters (from unreliable sources/sensors/test kits)... better spend the money fixing the fundamentals instead of spending on expensive LS :lol:

Just PM me if you need help... yes, I believe with scale (volume), comes cost-savings... that's why I'm doing this... hahaha :lol:

There is so much happening since i left this hobby months back.......Aquatronica sure looks good.... :idea:

Not only looks good... it functions well too :lol: A product where functionality meets aesthetics :D

Left the hobby? I assume you coming back as you are so determined to get the ATI Powermodul... perhaps you can get a package deal (ATI + Aquatronica) from AquaMarin :lol::lol::lol:

Not only looks good... it functions well too :lol: A product where functionality meets aesthetics :D

Left the hobby? I assume you coming back as you are so determined to get the ATI Powermodul... perhaps you can get a package deal (ATI + Aquatronica) from AquaMarin :lol::lol::lol:

I may have to starve for months... :cry2::cry2:

If all Singaporeans are crazily into reefing (like us)... then Marie France and Jean Yip will have to offer a different service already... how to eat less and yet grow fat easily :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Lyz77, how often does the probe need attention?

I think it's pretty subjective! If your water is pretty clean which may be the result of a good skimmer, then I believe it will take longer b4 particles starts to deposit on the sensor! ;)

• SRC Member
Lyz77, how often does the probe need attention?

If the probe is having unstable readings then it's time. :D

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

If the probe is having unstable readings then it's time. :D

Cannot lah, my probe used juz less ten a month leh! If I'm not wrong, one probe shd last at least 9mths to a year right? Btw, all Aquatronica probe cms with 6mths warranty! ;)

Nice little Aquatronica souvenir spotted... go and get yours!!! Just mention you are a member of the Aquatronica Club :lol:

• SRC Member

Cannot lah, my probe used juz less ten a month leh! If I'm not wrong, one probe shd last at least 9mths to a year right? Btw, all Aquatronica probe cms with 6mths warranty! ;)

Normal probe usage is about 12 months but it can "kaput" too much earlier as it depends on the shelf live ie how long it has been living on the shelf without any storage solution in the cap. :)

When you're can't calibrate the probe after "cleaning" then it is time to dump it to the garbage bin. :P

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

Anyone using 2 Power Units? Thinking of getting another Power Unit for my new tank... any conflict whatsoever?