ATI PowerModul

jervismun

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow...so good sale mai :yeah: ! Might due to good review by bro Jerivsmun plus excellence product by ATI har :lol: !!!

Hello...hello..anyone can tell me whether my 2.5x1.8x2.5ft suitable to use 2ft 24w x6 ATI PowerModul or not... ;) ! Sim yang yang lei :evil: .. think of switching my 2 150w MH to PowerModul... :whistle:whistle:whistle .

Please advice...Thanks. :bow:

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

can can....its bright enuff

Ah la mak :cry: , ATI powerModul with Dimmable function coming out soon lei...must halt for awhile liao :yeah: ! :lol:

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

yes..those dimming function is cool too... but i think if u can add some moonlight good enuff liao

White Light with Blue light >> Blue light >> then moon light>>>

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

yes..those dimming function is cool too... but i think if u can add some moonlight good enuff liao

White Light with Blue light >> Blue light >> then moon light>>>

$$$... :whistle

• SRC Member

I think $300~$400 is very well worth the investment, in fact, I'm expecting in the $1k range.

I have long been eyeing on dawn to dusk effect. It's more natural for all the LS. Imagine all the fishes clocking in and clocking out daily, followed by the critter taking the work shift. Or even better, your fish will mate! :paiseh:

Anyway, any idea if AM bring in the 8 tubes ATI fixture? :thanks:

• SRC Member
I think $300~$400 is very well worth the investment, in fact, I'm expecting in the $1k range.

I have long been eyeing on dawn to dusk effect. It's more natural for all the LS. Imagine all the fishes clocking in and clocking out daily, followed by the critter taking the work shift. Or even better, your fish will mate! :paiseh:

Anyway, any idea if AM bring in the 8 tubes ATI fixture? :thanks:

Yah lor! Was thinking of the 8 tubes module too which will provide better coverage with tanks that hv a wider width!!! :)

Wow...so good sale mai :yeah: ! Might due to good review by bro Jerivsmun plus excellence product by ATI har :lol: !!!

Hello...hello..anyone can tell me whether my 2.5x1.8x2.5ft suitable to use 2ft 24w x6 ATI PowerModul or not... ;) ! Sim yang yang lei :evil: .. think of switching my 2 150w MH to PowerModul... :whistle:whistle:whistle .

Please advice...Thanks. :bow:

Yes, the 2ft Powermodul will provide sufficient throw for your 2.5ft. Make sure you get the 6 tubes version for extra ooomph!!! Yes I heard the dimmable version is coming soon... will go down to "certain LFS" to get more info after work.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Ok since I am going down later... I will get answers answers answers for all of you...

1) When is the dimmable version coming in?

2) Roughly how much more? We go by percentage lah... since it depends on how many feet...

3) 8 tubes ATI

4) Is the fans dimmable too?

5) Does it come with a built-in controller? Or must rely on external computer system such as IKS/Aquatronica/etc. If must use Aquatronica, what other additional components involved?

Stay tuned :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
for additional of 2 tubes and dimmable function added and increase of $400 should be okay...

:lol::lol::lol:

this is wishful thinking bro..

the price is prohibitive enough to be not in the initial batch must have said something about its price ..

guess there's a demand here thats why aquamarine is bringing it in this time round..

but don't faint when the price is announced!! :D

I'm waiting for the price too.. if ok.. I'll change mine for the newer one :P

aquatronica7na.gif

I'm back!!! With some answers... I hope :)

1) When is the dimmable version coming in?

As early as next month... the LFS has not post price yet... but they gave me an impression "if you want, can start booking"...

2) Roughly how much more? We go by percentage lah... since it depends on how many feet...

Cannot tell yet... but from my previous discussions with them... the difference can be very significant... making it "insanely" priced for a T5 lightset (IMO)

3) 8 tubes ATI

I heard they are not bringing in... the response was "use 2 x 4 tubes lor"... that kind :o

4) Is the fans auto dimmable too?

Nope, not that advanced yet :(

5) Does it come with a built-in controller? Or must rely on external computer system such as IKS/Aquatronica/etc. If must use Aquatronica, what other additional components involved?

No built-in controller/computer... must rely on external such as IKS/Aquatronica... just have to buy dimming module for IKS/Aquatronica

There are only 2 to 3 2ft Powermodul left... those interested can go "negotiate" with them... hopefully they are desperate to clear stock... then you can get a super good deal... if you have more fuel to burn... wait till next month for the dimmable version... but then you will also need to invest in a Aquatronica/IKS system to make it work <_<

did u just bought the ATI powermodul??? anyway i heard that the price should not be another 100% diff..maybe 40%...

Yeah that is if you already own a computer system + dimming module... if not the price is 400%!!! Now that's way too much an investment for dusk/dawn effect :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Yeah that is if you already own a computer system + dimming module... if not the price is 400%!!! Now that's way too much an investment for dusk/dawn effect :lol::lol::lol:

zorden.. my info agrees with jervis.. 400% if you include the computer.. but it comes ready to be dimmed !! :yeah:

oh yes I'm using the 4tube version.. already an overkill for now :shock::shock:

jervis.. then my way is still a better method :lol::fear:

but project will start with dimmable ballast then later the dimmer module when its available.. :angel::angel:

btw.. the lighting too much.. my giant yuma bleached slightly already.. used to be at prime topspot with an older 3tube t5s HO ..so relocated them to the deeper area <_<<_<

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member

okay...so this dimming function need another toy to power up.....

maybe IKS and aquatronica users..time to review your plan for a dimming version of t5

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

btw.. the lighting too much.. my giant yuma bleached slightly already.. so relocated them to the deeper area <_<<_<

What were you using previously... mind share with us more details so that other bros planning to upgrade can have a better feel...

Welcome to the POWER OF ATI (Tubes + Powermodul) :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
What were you using previously... mind share with us more details so that other bros planning to upgrade can have a better feel...

Welcome to the POWER OF ATI (Tubes + Powermodul) :lol::lol::lol:

el cheapo t5 HO 3 tube.. similar to jebo I think.. the rest of my rhodactics, mushies, zoos and clam seems okay.. just the purple yuma.. or I'm just paranoid :fear: it looked abit pale compared to its 2 other siblings.. then again its twice their size too :lol:

aquatronica7na.gif

Hi bro jervismun,

Do u mean that the next comming dimmable ATI PM is depend on other equipment(IKS ..etc) to provide s dimmble function :cry: ? Or extra another computer module externally added? ;)

Do u mean that the next comming dimmable ATI PM is depend on other equipment(IKS ..etc) to provide s dimmble function :cry: ? Or extra another computer module externally added? ;)

In order to achieve dusk/dawn effect, you need the following:

1) A light fixture that comes with dimmable ballasts, regardless of brand

2) A computer/controller (such as Aquatronica or IKS) to control the various intensities

3) A Dimming module (IKS will be known as SIMMOD, Aquatronica goes by another trade name)

If you do not already own items 2) then it is going to be a very huge upgrading plan... hope the above is clear :)

Hi bro jervismun,

Thanks.. i'm clear liao :paiseh: !

Paiseh..One more question;

Wat's the thickness(height) and width of your 3ft ATI PM har ;) ?