Hanging Type MH Light...

Joop?

Go to fishing shops, get those nylon coated stainless steel wire used for big game fishing. There are sizes up to 400lbs or if you want can go get kevlar line also.

Thks Bro, but then 1 question, how we gonna secure the wire to the MH hook?? By using what??? A wire fasterner?? Any recommendation??

Cheers :lol:

• Sponsor
i juz did up my pendant and hanged it. everything can get from hai chew hardware at serangoon north . near petmart . forgot exact address. got the thick thick stainless steel wires and the clamp all that.

spider,

show some pics lah........... ;)

• SRC Member

Make sure the wire is crimped properly or your MH will go dunking! I think wire of lower poundage looks better as the pendant will pull the wire taut.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Thks Bro, but then 1 question, how we gonna secure the wire to the MH hook?? By using what??? A wire fasterner?? Any recommendation??

Cheers :lol:

ask the shop for the wire sleeves, they should have them. You may need a strong clamp to fasten the thicker sleeves.