CUBE Tank

lyz77

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Great!!! More reefer in sengkang area nowsaday! Maybe we can start a thread to gather sengkang reefer!

Shd we call it SKRC - Sengkang Reef Club!!! :yeah:

Bro, Melvin Tan had already set up the tread. But recently maybe he too busy sourcing out skimmer and have not been orgainising outings etc..

This is wht I call a real GOLD MOUNTAIN :ooh:

Damn it... that tank is more than 10x my volume... definitely need more than a Gold Mountain... a Diamond Mine or a Uranium Excavation Site for sure <_<

This is the tank that a bro was criticizing the other day right? His eyes must be too "Red" to see :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Damn it... that tank is more than 10x my volume... definitely need more than a Gold Mountain... a Diamond Mine or a Uranium Excavation Site for sure <_<

This is the tank that a bro was criticizing the other day right? His eyes must be too "Red" to see :lol:

It's like that one! Too many red eye disease ard!!! :lol:

吃不到葡萄,说葡萄酸!!! :lol:

It's like that one! Too many red eye disease ard!!! :lol:

Probably they are still using the Bausch & Lomb solution despite the warning from the Ministry of Health :lol::lol::lol:

How about us joining hands to do a comprehensive review of our next toy? That can be very fun... coz obviously... 2 is better than 1... zap zap temperature... zap zap water level... zap zap pH... zap zap salinity... zap zap... oops I've revealed too much :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Probably they are still using the Bausch & Lomb solution despite the warning from the Ministry of Health :lol::lol::lol:

How about us joining hands to do a comprehensive review of our next toy? That can be very fun... coz obviously... 2 is better than 1... zap zap temperature... zap zap water level... zap zap pH... zap zap salinity... zap zap... oops I've revealed too much :lol:

I believe we are not the only one using this unit! Maybe shd start a thread under AM on the review/ tips of this baby!!! ;)

I believe we are not the only one using this unit! Maybe shd start a thread under AM on the review/ tips of this baby!!! ;)

From what I heard... most probably we are the only ones in SRC... I heard the others are not the FORUM/computer type :lol::lol::lol:

You nvr kw!!! There's lot of spy ard!!! :fear:

Somehow... I sorta knew there are spies around... you can tell esp. those who are usually very very quiet (passive) then jump in suddenly to defend a certain product/brand armed with loads of technical information and case studies :lol::lol::lol: Like they appear from no where :fear::fear::evil:

• SRC Member

Somehow... I sorta knew there are spies around... you can tell esp. those who are usually very very quiet (passive) then jump in suddenly to defend a certain product/brand armed with loads of technical information and case studies :lol::lol::lol: Like they appear from no where :fear::fear::evil:

That's why it can be very commercialize too.... But anyway, as long as we know who we are dealing with and the objective of this forum, shd be able to stay clean and trouble free!!! ;)

For me FORUM is about free speech... as long as the reviewers stay commercial-free... they can say whatever they want... since it is based on the reviewers personal experience with the product... in the real world... you can't possible agree with all journalists but you can't stop them from writing... not in a free liberty society like Singapore... err :fear::fear::fear:

Ok a bit :off:

UPDATES!!!! How many you get? I'm sure your tank can easily fit 20 Dispars and 12 BE... Dispars are easy coz they relatively cheap... but BE :pinch::pinch::pinch:

• SRC Member

My stocklist:

2 x BE Anthias

2 x Dispar Anthias

2 x Purple Queen Anthias

1 x Carriberi Anthias (from 3 down to 1) :(

1 x Philiphine leopard warasse

1 x Mandrian fish

1 x Spotted Mandrian

1 x Red Scooter

1 x Diamond goby (I think!) :P

1 x Yellow-head goby

2 x clearner shrimp

1 x Algae Blenny

3 x common clown (My wife's favorite)

1 x Blue Tang

I'm looking for someone to adopt my yellow-head goby! But the problem is I hv great difficulty to catch it! Can anyone help??? :unsure:

Wah... Purple Queen leh... dun play play :o

To catch very easy lah... get a betta box... then a RBTA... surely go in!!!

• SRC Member
My stocklist:

2 x BE Anthias

2 x Dispar Anthias

2 x Purple Queen Anthias

1 x Carriberi Anthias (from 3 down to 1) :(

1 x Philiphine leopard warasse

1 x Mandrian fish

1 x Spotted Mandrian

1 x Red Scooter

1 x Diamond goby (I think!) :P

1 x Yellow-head goby

2 x clearner shrimp

1 x Algae Blenny

3 x common clown (My wife's favorite)

1 x Blue Tang

I'm looking for someone to adopt my yellow-head goby! But the problem is I hv great difficulty to catch it! Can anyone help??? :unsure:

I want my leopard warasse :cry:

Where you got your leopard? How long already? :blink:

• SRC Member

I want my leopard warasse :cry:

Where you got your leopard? How long already? :blink:

Abt 2 months liao! Saw it at AM just nw and it's 1 and only 1 left! So rush down or call them to reserve fast!!!

• SRC Member
Wah... Purple Queen leh... dun play play :o

Yap! Gonna give it a try! Gonna make sm bbs to help entice them to feed! :unsure:

To catch very easy lah... get a betta box... then a RBTA... surely go in!!!

So easy meh! Yellow-head goby like RBTA?

So easy meh! Yellow-head goby like RBTA?

It was meant to be a joke... but who knows... my Nemo still resting on my Zoos ;)

Wah... just noticed... your cabinets got hydraulic some more :bow::bow::bow:

That's common for top flip! :)

Yalor... if no $ then do normal side flip lor <_< Life is so unfair... but that's how the world goes ;)