Yellow Tiger Tail Seahorse for bid/sale

jem

• SRC Member

Yellow Tiger Tail Seahorse For Bid

Feeding On mysis shrimp.

Or offer me a price i cannot resist and i might consider.

Kept with me for more than 2months and its a very hardy seahorse.

Withstand my "torture" when i went away for a week on holiday without food.

Survived the massive sandstorm which i accidentally brewed when i cleared my fish tank.

Escaped from the nitrate spike when my fish died and its remains were MIA that i couldnt pick out.

Closing Date: 20/6/06

Starting Bid : $30

Minimum Increment : $3

Buy Price: Offer ME a price i cant resist (definitely more that starting bid pls)

I reserve the rights to not sell the seahorse to a person that i find isnt experienced enough to keep it, lack of a proper tank for the seahorse to live in or may i deem or find suspicious.

The seahorse is not for consumptiom,medical usage or plain paperweight.

Please understand that this seahorse is very dear to me and i have to take extra measures to ensure it is safe with the owner.

Hope im not asking for too much.

I must learn to let it go

Please place your bids through me through PM along with your tank specs and experience.

I will take the highest bid and update it in here.

post-10-1150403468.jpg

• SRC Member

well it would help if you did not mention and PM me directly f you know that it would cause flame on this thread.

Really hate to point out, but why dont you respect people's sale.

No it is not. And it is a healthy specimen.Its only the camera angle that makes it looks like.

Bah.. see to beleive.

• SRC Member
Hi

The abdominal looks kind of sunken(rather concave). Not a very good sign of the health status. Hope I don't get flame on this comment.

Wow you can see the tummy sunken :ooh: If you see the tummy bloated i think that a male sea horse pregnant. I see it a healthy one. Nice piece Jem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

thanks iantoh and bigbird for the supportive comments.

i dont intend to be mean before acedolphin but its really a sore to always get people pouring out negative comments when its not what they have seen in person.

those negative comments can chase away potential buyers.

i agree a picture tells a thousand words.

sorry to stir up any hard feelings if there is

my sincre apologies to acedolphin if there is any open offence to him

but to this issue.

its good that u raised it up to.

i intend to sell this seahorse to someone who is willing to keep it and maintain it and not neglet cos its a cheap specimen.

with that comment it raised the awareness of seahorse diseases, and its somewhat positive too.

thanks iantoh and bigbird for the supportive comments.

i dont intend to be mean before acedolphin but its really a sore to always get people pouring out negative comments when its not what they have seen in person.

those negative comments can chase away potential buyers.

i agree a picture tells a thousand words.

sorry to stir up any hard feelings if there is

my sincre apologies to acedolphin if there is any open offence to him

but to this issue.

its good that u raised it up to.

i intend to sell this seahorse to someone who is willing to keep it and maintain it and not neglet cos its a cheap specimen.

with that comment it raised the awareness of seahorse diseases, and its somewhat positive too.

Hi,

I don't try spoil someone sales, else you would have seen me posting tread on every sales tread. My advice is to fatten up the SH before you sell it, it is neglected and the health is in bad shape, if you have sold it and it went to 'fasting' mode, the SH is gone case. I started my hobby when tigertail was $3 a piece and there was hundreds to choose from. I have bred barbouri, tigertail, kuda and reidi before. Reidi was the easiest I would say. If this is the first time you kept a SH, you will not be able to tell the difference.

And when I see bidding sales on SH, it get on my nerve because it show that the bidding price is more important than the so call "well-being" of the SH. Can you have both cake and eat it?

• SRC Member

i DID NOT neglet my seahorse.i do not know what makes you say that but i think you are really being very unfair to me with what you are saying.

yes you do have the experience but i see NO right of you flaming my upkeeping of my livestock.

i dont know you and you dont know me, we are both complete strangers to each other. what rights do you have to say that im negleting my seahorse and giving it a "fast". pls mind your words and not be sacarstic.

please do not get my sales wrong man.

if i were to sell it at a cheap price and people were to buy it, they would not bother to care or when if the seahorse dies, it would not be much of a loss to them too as they got it cheap.

as you can see..this is the first time im putting up a bid.

i place the bid as buyers would jack the price up which they expect they can afford and would take great care of the seahorse as it is part of what they have earned.

furthermore what rights do you have if i might say if i want both cake and eat it?.

its a buyer see buyer buy.

its a open forum open for the public. IF thats the case

I see no reason why you should barge into my thread bcos u are not happy of me posting up a bid for MY seahorse.

I am responsible for my actions taken and those who have been to my place before would then understand what i am implying.

I respect your experience and respect you first by apologising.

Please spare a thought first before man.

I seriouslly do not wish to inflict any negative impressions on both you and me.

My apologies to everyone again.

• SRC Member

MOD #1 close this thread

thanks.

would not want to stir up the flaming.

and would not want to pursue the issue anymore.

decided to keep the seahorse myself.

sorry to everyone who may get stumbled on this thread.

my sincre apologies.

thanks