PT & YT

Lots of orangy or red flame angel

Multi-colour angel x 3 (M,L)

Corals sections almost done already.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
any one know where got sell small true percular clown fish? about 1 inch size... the last time i saw it was at Coral farm... any other place got sell?

CF price is ......

Anyway, true percula clown is seasonal. So you might have to wait for the next shipment.

vidul:

Someone selling his in the Pasar Malam

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

CF price is ......

Anyway, true percula clown is seasonal. So you might have to wait for the next shipment.

vidul:

Someone selling his in the Pasar Malam

CF price is $x.... ;)

But when u think of the feasibility, it not very worth it... CF is at LCK and i stay at the east side... very ulu place. no car cannot go. take taxi also very exp. drive there also take about 1hr like tat... go tat place also very low morale cos u see only trees and more trees... remind me of my army dayz...

so if anyone saw small true percula clown fish about the size of 1 inch, drop me a msg! thanks!

• SRC Member
Has anyone try calling Coralfarm to ask about price?

I am very gian about the Golden angel but their price very asspensee. Got tight budget!!!

Saw 2 Golden Angel at AM last weekend... call Janet to check availability ;)

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

CF price is $x.... ;)

But when u think of the feasibility, it not very worth it... CF is at LCK and i stay at the east side... very ulu place. no car cannot go. take taxi also very exp. drive there also take about 1hr like tat... go tat place also very low morale cos u see only trees and more trees... remind me of my army dayz...

so if anyone saw small true percula clown fish about the size of 1 inch, drop me a msg! thanks!

Ex?? .. not lah.. a normal true perc there can go for $8 last I asked. Bigger nicer ones $12.

Of course you don't go comparing there really nice ones which can range from $30 - $100+. But really at $30 you can get a really nice True perc with most black covering its body kind..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
Ex?? .. not lah.. a normal true perc there can go for $8 last I asked. Bigger nicer ones $12.

Of course you don't go comparing there really nice ones which can range from $30 - $100+. But really at $30 you can get a really nice True perc with most black covering its body kind..

Know I know :paiseh: when at CR... they tell me $250 for those left... I was like <_<

no lah. it not expensive at all. $x is refering to variable x. it not meaning expensive. ;)

no lah. it not expensive at all. $x is refering to variable x. it not meaning expensive. ;)

indeed it's expensive...more than S$25x per pair at the right top 1st row.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

hehe.. misunderstood you :P ..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

• SRC Member

indeed it's expensive...more than S$25x per pair at the right top 1st row.

You must always compare "diamonds" of the same grade at different stores.

You don't see these types often. The body colour and pattern are very unique and pretty. I haven't seen such clowns else where.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

TRUSTED CRYPTO CURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT//FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY.

2. 2

WTS: stratosphere colony

3. 0

NEED ASSISTANCE OF RECOVERING STOLEN CRYPTO-ETH-USDT CONTACT TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY

4. 0

WTS Fluva FX 4 filter

5. 2

WTS Boyu LS20 1/3 Hp chiller