Dr Evil's Den

dr evil

• Sponsor

seen something of that size at 38M in Redang during one of the dives... but then again, this is FW ray leh.. :o

the photo taken when i was in Koh Samui Aquarium park.......hahaha, yap its a large freshwater sting ray i had even seen.

38m stringray while diving? oh god, that one pretty huge fish....Are u sure u get the size rite?? :o

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sponsor

dun think u will fit in his tank :lol:

like what barnacle mention, u might not fit into my tank :lol: .....even if u do, i need a more powerfull skimmer to reduce down the bioload... :lol:

not to mention, the amount of food need to feed u.... :lol:

Fowlr got nothing much to show lah......only fishes.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sponsor

latest addition in my tank...

1) passer angel aka King angel ( Adult ). brought from a reefer who keep more than 4yrs (male)....very stable n nice coloration. Kanna hantam by my other angels when i just introduce in my tank. The one whack him hard is, who else, the queen.

2) Black Tang - Got the large yet ugly fish from Iwarna hawaii shipment. Just keep as a collection as these fish really hard to come by....now the largest residence in my tank now. Still not feeding yet so now happily swimming alone in my sump tank.

cheers