got a few pics to show.

prata lover

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

if i were to exchange with Bro fishtalk n u Bro Lum of coz not Bro Prata Lover tt mean's there will b 2 Red pratas to exchange.

than by calculation i've got only 2 Red pratas than if tt's case wat will left with my Red pratas.......ZEROOOOOOOOOOO :cry2::shock::o:ooh:

IT WILL A HUGE CONCCUSION 2 ME :cry::cry::cry:

• SRC Member
oh my oh my.... Oh GOD, u threesome REALLY REALLY got those ANG ANGF rotis and I went thru ur thread till I drrol non stop with u guy's collection ......  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  By looking the FTS of Prata lover's and storm tropper's, I can hardly live rocks... :P  Really got to show hands to all of u guys for thecare that u give for the corals  :yeah:

ur hands r itchy now not bcoz u saw our FTS but u r going 2 rescape ur live rocks

in aug n will definitely have the thought of u r going to make it in such away tt u will able 2 put more PRATAS :lol::lol::lol: even more than PRATA LOVER, STORM TROPPER N LUM13101. :evil::evil::evil:

u will be thinking of more flat ground to build b it in the centre, on the left. on the right or maybe up there towards d peak so tt d pratas can expand its wings to a greater in size n no one can have like wat i do hahahahahahahaha.......

if u r inspire by this u will be making a breakthrough in knowing how to really expand a prata to the fullest :idea:

if its been feeding well, water parameter r rite n cannot go big it is bcoz it needs more luxurious space 4 it expand mor flat ground will a bonus 4 them. :whistle

sholud b going talk toooo much :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

ur hands r itchy now not bcoz u saw our FTS but u r going 2 rescape ur live rocks

in aug n will definitely have the thought of u r going to make it in such away tt u will able 2 put more PRATAS :lol::lol::lol: even more than PRATA LOVER, STORM TROPPER N LUM13101. :evil::evil::evil:

u will be thinking of more flat ground to build b it in the centre, on the left. on the right or maybe up there towards d peak so tt d pratas can expand its wings to a greater in size n no one can have like wat i do hahahahahahahaha.......

if u r inspire by this u will be making a breakthrough in knowing how to really expand a prata to the fullest :idea:

if its been feeding well, water parameter r rite n cannot go big it is bcoz it needs more luxurious space 4 it expand mor flat ground will a bonus 4 them. :whistle

sholud b going talk toooo much :lol::lol::lol:

ya definitely an inspiration from tanks like u guys :lol: I have already cleared my big 7-8 inch squamosa from the sand bed, and like u said, they opened up better from the sand and that's my initial thought of placing some on the sand bed :upsidedown: still trying to figure the best solution to shape the rocks with minimum disturbance to the tank and stressing the fishes :unsure:

But after scape, will be mor e broke than ever :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Bro fishtalk Bro Lum n me done alot of times rescaped but u got 2 have a secret weapon on stand by always to make the water quickly stabalise back. :upsidedown::rolleyes:

prepare water change ? I intend to get abt 3-5 jerry can of water to change after rescape :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

prepare water change ? I intend to get abt 3-5 jerry can of water to change after rescape :)

Yup.. water change is the priority, Recall back few mths ago.. i change new fish tank that time, I must complete the job within 18 hours.... Started at 1430hrs, i took out everthing. Waited for the new tank to arrive and on the spot they apply silicon for the inlet & out pvc connection, i re-do all the piping lines, only top up old water, abt 20% , the rest is made up of new salt water, then rescape live rocks back to the new tank. This task already taken 10hrs plus.. unfortunately found a pack of cigarate drop into the fishes styrofoam box :cry2: , luckily Storm Tropper saw it. that time i'm so lucky got two best friends help me to do, thats Chew & Storm Tropper :bow: ,as the nicotine had already spread out and pollute the water ,we can't wait anymore , so straight away we put all the fishes and corals back into the new tank. The water was still very cloudy with salt :( ,finally completed the jobs at 05:00am.

Unbelieveable only lost 2 fire goby, 1 anthias, all the coral survive with new filtration system that we design for the overflow box, After few hours the water became super clear B)

Just to share with you bro fishtalk1517..CHEERS. :peace:

• SRC Member

Yup.. water change is the priority, Recall back few mths ago.. i change new fish tank that time, I must complete the job within 18 hours.... Started at 1430hrs, i took out everthing. Waited for the new tank to arrive and on the spot they apply silicon for the inlet & out pvc connection, i re-do all the piping lines, only top up old water, abt 20% , the rest is made up of new salt water, then rescape live rocks back to the new tank. This task already taken 10hrs plus.. unfortunately found a pack of cigarate drop into the fishes styrofoam box :cry2: , luckily Storm Tropper saw it. that time i'm so lucky got two best friends help me to do, thats Chew & Storm Tropper :bow: ,as the nicotine had already spread out and pollute the water ,we can't wait anymore , so straight away we put all the fishes and corals back into the new tank. The water was still very cloudy with salt :( ,finally completed the jobs at 05:00am.

Unbelieveable only lost 2 fire goby, 1 anthias, all the coral survive with new filtration system that we design for the overflow box, After few hours the water became super clear B)

Just to share with you bro fishtalk1517..CHEERS. :peace:

Only 20% old water verses 80% new salt water ? :blink: Wow.... must be really tiring with all tat work and esp with great bubbies to help out in such big project :bow: so far, plan was to have rocks stack from backwall of the tank and create a drop down scape resembling a clift and also to have more space for the sand bed. Hopefully can work out during the rescape. But I got 3 huge rocks weighing from abt 10,12 n 15 kg respectively in my present scape. :huh: will be kinda of challenge to scape :cry:

• SRC Member
WAHH...bro fishtalk1517, you got so many huge rocks there , beware your backache ler , do it slowly and enjoy the fun :P:lol:

CHEERS :peace:

Lucky got some huge rocks to help in the scaping, imagine small rocks to scape, it'll be hell when everything's done, esp. when my wife's helping out. Wonder if she will lengthen her leaves after scape ? :sick:

• SRC Member

Lucky got some huge rocks to help in the scaping, imagine small rocks to scape, it'll be hell when everything's done, esp. when my wife's helping out. Wonder if she will lengthen her leaves after scape ? :sick:

dun worry bro fishtalk1517.. your tank sure nice after rescape, your wife will two tumbs up when she look at it.. :yeah::peace:

Oh ya.. got this gem at Sungai Tengah 2 days ago.. the housing abt 5" but half already gone, got it at offer prices :P:P

After 2days d condition look ok now..Si beh heng :P:peace:

post-34-1185526200.jpg

• SRC Member
:lol::lol::lol: offer price some more n than open big big aleady mana asai ani

kuan bo ka wa kong :cry2::P

wah nice nice got some more or not n how much u pay 4 it ha ?

wait c wat Bro Prata Lover n Bro Fishtalk got 2 say....

Macang like cauliflower lei , open big seow... ur tank seems like put anything also bloom :blink::bow:

• SRC Member
my lobo and mushroom farm.. :P:lol:

Bro Lum, maybe post a FTs pic, can ?

Guys, do u think we dillute Prata lover's thread with so much of our blah blah.... :paiseh: Jus 2 cents worth thought

• SRC Member

Bro Lum, maybe post a FTs pic, can ?

Guys, do u think we dillute Prata lover's thread with so much of our blah blah.... :paiseh: Jus 2 cents worth thought

:lol: will try to take FTS pic cos now late liao... all the corals :snore: liao..

Bro prata lover .. So sorry..disturded your thread here again again.. :bow::bow: