Sunburst Anthias

Sad to hear you have lot your sunburst....normally CF will aclimatised them veri well..... I guess this time we were too impatient to wait...(heard no more liao by the next day).... lesson learnt for me...

yup..mine having quite a tough time eating as well....only last night it showed interest in the flake food given....yup.....he guy choses flake food over cyclop-eze... :blink:

but his tail and fin quite damaged by my flame angel....I have qurantined it in my Qtank and feeding it slowly.....hope he will recover asap in that stress free environment....keeping fingers crossed :angel::lol:

Sad to hear you have lot your sunburst....normally CF will aclimatised them veri well..... I guess this time we were too impatient to wait...(heard no more liao by the next day).... lesson learnt for me...

yup..mine having quite a tough time eating as well....only last night it showed interest in the flake food given....yup.....he guy choses flake food over cyclop-eze... :blink:

but his tail and fin quite damaged by my flame angel....I have qurantined it in my Qtank and feeding it slowly.....hope he will recover asap in that stress free environment....keeping fingers crossed :angel::lol:

Yup and hope once put into your tank, won't get attack by your sohal or stress by its active behavior

• SRC Member

The biggest bully in an anthias tanks is the Tri-colour. Try not to have them. Mine is the oldest and biggest and will rip off all new anthias' tails. My flame, tangs dottybacks don't care about anthias though.

I think (marine) therefore I am

Hey, thats good news! Once a fish takes flake it usually lives...

Beware of flame angels... it insiduously tormented my orchid dottyback (a dottyback!) to death... Grr...

I tend to agree....flame angels or dwarf angels are actually not angels.....I suspect they do have a little damsel gene in them.....they need a whole reef to themselves :lol::lol::lol:

but that will be the last fish I want to take out.....the colour of flame cannot be rivaled(my Opinion) :lol:

The biggest bully in an anthias tanks is the Tri-colour. Try not to have them. Mine is the oldest and biggest and will rip off all new anthias' tails. My flame, tangs dottybacks don't care about anthias though.

Yup have a juv tri-colour, always on war with my fairy anthias

• SRC Member
bot 2 sunburst from OP. $22/pc. one of them is swimming ard while the other keeps hiding. gonna try tempting the with cyclop-eze.

while adding 2 new anthias, one of my dispar got sucked into my PH! :cry2:

Aiyoh...my condolences... :angel:

MIGOD!!!!!

how's the anthias????

Hope U saved it in time!!!!

cant imagine if you got a tunze........arrrghhh..... :sick: (wont happen lah..tunze hole not so big)