Hippo tang and 4x chromis for adoption

BarraCudaTM

Have the above fishes for adoption, the blue tang is abt 1.5inch. The fishes are still in my tank so I need sometime to catch them out. Pls indicate if you got any peppermint shrimps for xchange. ;)

I wan the hippo tang.!!!!! But no shrimps to trade...but will be willing to go get peppermint shrimps to change with you!!!!(hahaha.... :lol: .......)

I have been searching for one healthy feeding blue tang for so long, I have weird demands..must be from a fellow reefer....coz those from LFS are super stress...get into my tank will start having ich and spreads to the rest of my babies!!!

How long have U been keeping it?

Yeah!!! ... but I cannot take the chromis...my tank is a bomb waiting to explode as well.....keke......this is the last fish.....

• SRC Member

tank waiting to explode?? deepblue.. thought u superman.. just take all risk.. hehe :P

anyway chromis are they as aggresive and territorial as yellow tail damsels??

all 4 chromis were caught and ready to ship.

So far the hippo stayed away from the "bubu", only the clown in black suit and purple tang dared to venture into the "bubu"

so clown in black suit moving house as well??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

kekeke, its always the 'last' fish right? :D

I like to keep to the magic number....if one goes.....I have another last fish... :eyebrow:

DeepBlue have u taken the hippo??

anyway Barracuda's tank looks nice leh!!

nopr....I think the hippo didnt take the bite....keke........................ :lol:

I thnk its time to break out those squirt bottles......pour in some cynide, dude!!!

:eyebrow:

no lah....kidding . Patience is the key... :angel:

• 3 weeks later...

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY A LEADING EXPERT IN LOST CRYPTO RECOVERY

2. 0

WTS Saddle Valentini Puffer

3. 2
    4. 0

WTS Corals

5. 0

Number One Lost Love Spells Caster In Australia-Canberra,sydney+2779=029=36=23Bring Back My Ex/genuine Guaranteed Best Spell/voodoo=black magic In Antigua and Barbuda-Saint John's best witch doctor love spell caster and traditional healer