bid for flame, lemon peel and swallowtail

asg

• SRC Member

:D:D

bid for my most beloved flame (market price $60), lemon peel (market price $60)and swallowtail drawf angel (market price $25).

i am letting go these three angels as a whole package. they are all eating well and are very healthy. they eat mysis, brine, formula 2, etc.

it has taken me a great deal of time and effort to have them co-live happily thus i am letting go them as a package.

start bid is at $150, increment bid at $5, closing date is this sunday (30/07/06) 4pm.

the bid includes:

1) one bottle of angel formula 2 flake(90% new) cost at $8

2) a book on angel (a geat read for angel lovers) cost at (i think is) $8

3) an acclimation trip: successful bidder will come to my place to view and pay for the angels, thereafter i will follow the bidder to his place with my acclimation kits and assist in acclimating the fishes. the whole acclimating process can take up to two hours.

***side note: to keep these fish sucessfully, the water condition has to be at top condition.

post-10-1154055552.jpg

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member

======bid closed=========

thanks to bro b for bidding at $155 (please PM or sms me at 97973622 for collection details).

and to bro Earth for bidding at $150 (please PM or sms me at 97973622 for offer details).

as a gesture for both bro for bidding these 3 angels at $155 and i have confident that the fishes will be taken good care of. i have some good news for them:

******for bro b (these are both for you):

a) a $50 off the bidding price i.e. pay $105 for the three dwarf.

B) visit my 4ft sales thread (please choose one of the coral) and choose any TWO free coral.

******for bro earth (these are for you):

a) 50% off my blue tangs i.e. $30 for both blue tangs.

or

B) $20 off my pair clown and anemonw i.e. pay $10 for my my pair clown + anemone

or (just in case the fishes are not to your liking)

visit my 4ft sales thread (please choose one of the coral) and choose any ONE free coral.

====thanks to both bro once again for showing interest in my angels, hope that the interest and passion in reefing will be with us as long as possible :D:D ====

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014