bid for a pair of blue tang

asg

• SRC Member
you can try pbt. reefer can try all they want and i dare say at least 30% of them died. as for bt, most of the reefer are being able to keep them if they did read up about it. oh ya, as for bluest issue, blue tang have this tendacy to have their colour leak off as they grow bigger, bigger as in like say 5" and above

ya agree, when blue tang grows large, the lower portion will become yellowish white... saw that...

;);) if those reefers who think that they can suceed in buying from LFS, go ahead. i am not stopping them...

but for those reefers that want to enhance their chances of successing, they might want to buy a pair of seasoned blue tang...

3 (blue tang from LFS) * $20 is $60

2 (my blue tang) * $30 is $60

the choice is really up to the reefers...

anywhere thanks for the opinion :D:D

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
if there is nothing that will enhance the seller's thread, please refrain from doing all that. not very nice to the poor thing.

if its too ex then just dun bother bout this thread!

thanks bro.

let the reefer have fun here discussing about tangs loh... any publicity is good for business :D:D:D

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member
us,Jul 28 2006, 11:02 PM]

Please, you are imagining too much.

All I am saying is, one does not need the BEST water quality to keep BTs. You had associated ich to have a direct casual relationship with water quality, which I believe is not the key factor.

In my reply, I stated the key factor to be the food and not water quality.

To further prove my point, I highlighted my personal experience where I do not have the BEST water quality because of equipment limitation. However, this is by no means saying that the water quality is extremely poor. No miracle food in this world would keep any marine fish alive in toxic sea water. So obviously, my water isn't as bad as you have imagined. And obviously, I am not proud of my poor water quality but rather, I am proud to share my experience that diet plays a more important role than the quality of sea water.

You can insinuate as you wish. Lack of knowledge? Lack of marine aquaria ethics? Whatever. So long as my tank is thriving, fish are eating with no ich, go ahead.

My reply here was in good intention. People might be put off by you saying that BTs are hard to keep as it is requires TOP water quality. Experienced reefers should know that it is very difficult to maintain TOP quality sea water. This may scare off potential non-experienced buyers. So, I volunteered to highlight that it is not that hard to keep BTs (just feed the right stuff) and hopefully though this, you could get more responses. Looks like it doesn't pay to be nice.

Looks like helping out in the reefing world sucks. Right, you've said it best:

:D:Dwhat has the reefing world come to...

:D:D

okie bro, i apologise if i have misread your intention. sorry.

the reason that i put the side note in is that i do not want buyer have the intention that blue tang can be keep in any water condition.

given two tanks (all things equal) except water condition, feeding the same food to blue tangs. will the blue tank from both tank have the same tenacy to contact ich?

:) sorry to you once again for mis-reading your intention.

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member
if there is nothing that will enhance the seller's thread, please refrain from doing all that. not very nice to the poor thing.

if its too ex then just dun bother bout this thread!

Had to agree with you. Dun understand why some of the old birds here attempt to ruin ppl's sales thread, then brag abt how many kinds of Tangs they have kept b4 and such, and that they have SO much experience in Tangs. :angry:

$60 for a pair = $30 per fish. Its reasonable price to pay for a healthy and feeding one.

Its between the buyer who is WILLING to pay the price and to compensate the seller for the time and care to have kept the fishes in healthy condition. So what is wrong with this premium pricing? Willing buyer, willing seller.

Why dun you ppl go tell LEVIS STRAUSS that the mkt price of denim is so cheap that u can get a pair of denim jeans from Hangten at $10, rather than from Levi's at $100 + ? Its denim anyways!

Branding you say? Workmenship you say?

Then these BTs are andtsg's brand and andtsg's care (workmenship).

If you ppl find it expensive and cannot AFFORD it, pls go elsewhere.

• SRC Member

Had to agree with you. Dun understand why some of the old birds here attempt to ruin ppl's sales thread, then brag abt how many kinds of Tangs they have kept b4 and such, and that they have SO much experience in Tangs. :angry:

$60 for a pair = $30 per fish. Its reasonable price to pay for a healthy and feeding one.

Its between the buyer who is WILLING to pay the price and to compensate the seller for the time and care to have kept the fishes in healthy condition. So what is wrong with this premium pricing? Willing buyer, willing seller.

Why dun you ppl go tell LEVIS STRAUSS that the mkt price of denim is so cheap that u can get a pair of denim jeans from Hangten at $10, rather than from Levi's at $100 + ? Its denim anyways!

Branding you say? Workmenship you say?

Then these BTs are andtsg's brand and andtsg's care (workmenship).

If you ppl find it expensive and cannot AFFORD it, pls go elsewhere.

:D thanks bro (or sis)

i might have stepped on some toes before thus the comments here... anywhere thanks for your view :D

@Sept 2014