my first attempt at Marine

tjchan

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro ur tomato colour very bright and nice.

thank you... it was the last pc at t95.,... or else i would have gotten a pair to try and pair them up.... still looking for a nice slightly bigger tomato. this bugger only around 1" big... eating formula 1 flakes and frozen mysis and brine shrimps liao.... :D

Wow... what's that Green fish? It's not a Parrot fish, is it? You upgraded your lighting also? :)

not really upgrade... still my dymax T5... juz that the last time i din add my wanted config of blue tubes.

now got 1 original 10000k dymax, 1 20000k aquaz and 2 pro blue aquaz.

Ic... your pictures look so much brighter than before :) From all your pix... it gives a sense that your fishes are extremely huge... especially the Green Clown Goby... in other words... your Macro shots rock!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Ic... your pictures look so much brighter than before :) From all your pix... it gives a sense that your fishes are extremely huge... especially the Green Clown Goby... in other words... your Macro shots rock!!!

:thanks: also works with some photoshop resizing and editing... hehe...

i auto contrast all my pics so that it's sharper.... and i take a a bigger resolution then crop out the area i want so that it's clearer. All and all.. trial and error lah.... i had to take 4 pics of the clown goby to get that pic... and i still feel is slightly off focused.... :paiseh:

:thanks: also works with some photoshop resizing and editing... hehe...

i auto contrast all my pics so that it's sharper.... and i take a a bigger resolution then crop out the area i want so that it's clearer. All and all.. trial and error lah.... i had to take 4 pics of the clown goby to get that pic... and i still feel is slightly off focused.... :paiseh:

Welcome to the "nice picture club" bro :lol::lol::lol: That's my secret weapon too :P I use iPhoto :heh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• 3 months later...

update on my corals. open brain got injured by my stupid mushrooms.... my prata showing lots of teeth and wun expand..... my torch dunno why all of a sudden up the lorry.... injured bubbles i got from t95 is healing well.... but now suddenly got an outbreak of aptisia on it.... so headache on what to do.... sigh....

post-34-1167413527.jpg

• SRC Member

eh! welcome to the 2 feet club! 2 feet tanks ROCK!

hey your moon light looks cool. how you install it?

-------------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in my HDB

http://myfishyroomates.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in My HDB!

yoyo

is that the tubeworm i gave u?

woah! so happy to see it growing well! :lol:

yup... the one near the sunnies is the first one... now double layer crown liao.... the one on the sand is the 2nd one.... now got lots of hair... lol.

eh! welcome to the 2 feet club! 2 feet tanks ROCK!

hey your moon light looks cool. how you install it?

-------------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in my HDB

hi johntanjm. I just got a 22" length blue led light with the rubber case from sim lim tower. Just need to add a 12V DC adapter to it. I cable tie it to a piece of eggcrate and lay it across my tank support. the led light comes in 10" and 34" length too.