Items for sale clam & rooms!

foxprime

Rooms:)

Blue ones real nice not just one or two but a couple on one rock. two rocks for sale each for 28. Bought for 35. pics attached

also clam one nice one ?maxima' type?? one of a colour & variation that i have not seen before really with a nice shade of green. bought this at rainbow for 60 will let go for 50.

• SRC Member

Yeah, r*i***w is known to Ko Tok people... I was there once as a newbie 4 months ago and they tried to pursuade me to start up marine telling me how easy it is with their tank setup kit. Out of curiosity, I asked the salesman to tell me more and he quote me the following for $300+++ for a 2ft setup (without the tank somemore)... Lucky never buy!!!! :lol::D:D:lol:

This is what they were offering in their sales kit.. say so much about their knowledge.....

1) Undergravel Filter + Powerhead (The salesman told me only this will work in marine tanks... hhahaha!!! so antiqued. Never heard of sump or canister meh!)

2) A small pack of Red Volcano Rocks (The type for fresh water) to be put inside the undergravel Filter... :blink::blink:

3) One Sanders Wood Skimmer

4) One Hydrometer (He told me it's the only thing I need to test water quality... Duh!) :pinch:

5) Two pills (Apparently for bacteria culture)

6) 2 bags of Crushed Coral for sandbed - Size 5!!!! Wah lao....

7) 1 Damsel + 1 Clownfish

8) and one GEO liquid pack...

9) 2 plastic tub of salt

His instructions? Go back put UGF, volcano rock inside, put Crushed Coral for sandbed, mix salt with tap water, pour plenty of GEO liquid in, wait half-an-hour and you can throw the fishes in... :wacko::wacko:

Best of all, there was a father and girl coming in at that time and the same ah beng salesman turned around and ask him... "Last week came so fast come back already, how was the setup? Your fishes die issit? Dun worry, if your fishes die, we have somemore here... so cheap can buy again one lah... die again buy again loh..."

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I swear eversince then, I been telling my friends not to go there!