WTS: cleaning crew!

shoelevy

• SRC Member

hi guys!

selling this bunch of cleaning crew from my tank AS A PACKAGE.

all been with me for months, some even years to be certified safe cleaners, will not gajiao fish ;)

pls do not ask me to split sales

1)electric blue legged hermit crab (left over food and unwanted growth on rocks)

2)a few dwarf hermit crabs - cute little guys that do just about the same job as the blue legged hermit

3)3 Spiny astrea snails

4)1 big turbo snail...with me for 2.5yrs, grown quite a bit

5)1 BIG brittle starfish...this guy is ugly, makes your hair stand when u first see it, BUT fear not! becos it always hides in the day and comes out to clean the tank at night. GOOD scavanger of left over food

NOTE:these are invertebrates, they WILL NOT DO WELL in tanks with high no3 and a lack of iodine to molt

all these for only $15/- CHEAP! half price of total selling for outside B)

PICK UP PLACE IS MY PLACE AT NEAR BOON KENG MRT AT BENDEMEER

number is 91697799 AND INCLUDE YR NICKNAME WHEN CONTACTING ME

i will NOT sell to people who just started tank and wanna try try on these guys.

DISCLAIMER

1)BUYER WILL BRING OWN BAG!

2)PILOTS STEER ELSEWHERE

3)i reserve right to choose who i sell to