Xchange of Percula Clown and Azure damsel

Atreef

• SRC Member
Looking to exchange 1 Percula clown and 1 azure damsel for 1-2 Cerith or nassarius snail to curb my brown algae

Both are healthy, accept brine shrimp, seaweed and pellet/flake..

please pm me :thanks:

1 or 2 pieces of Cerith or nassarius snail for my percula clown and azure damsel

• SRC Member
ur percula is false percula is it?

hehe..

mayb u can try looking for some1 tt stay arnd ur area..

the transportation down to ur place for some1 far to n fro , could even get 2 ~3 false percula...

Thanks JazzBen for the suggestion, those living in the Eastern area might consider getting from me or i might consider passing to you if residing near to me

Please don't use them for your cycling purposes, me just need a Cerith or Narssicus snail in exchange for both of them. Too much brown algae inside my tank already. :thanks:

• SRC Member

Pm him and ask lor

Its a False Percula, this is what i assume. Anyway, i know its cheap but i rather someone living near my area adopt it rather then i throw them into the sea.

And i hope you don't take them as "cycling tools"

• SRC Member

Poor damsel & clown ...

I would have loved 2 adopt yr damsel & clownfish but I already have 2 devlish damsels that I haven't given away (they have been down-graded 2 the sump). Me also have clown fishes. Seems like no one wants damsels (they R not called "evil" 4 nothing :D) & clownfishes R not that popular with some of the guys here either.

U might have more luck giving it back to yr LFS or to a newbie who might want 2 consider them 4 a "starter" fish. Putting them thru the cycling stage is CRUEL ... so that shouldn't even B an option 4 fellow reefers.

Good luck! :peace:

• SRC Member
Looking to exchange 1 Percula clown and 1 azure damsel for 1-2 Cerith or nassarius snail to curb my brown algae

Nassarius snails dun know where 2 find but U can actually try turbo snails 4 the brown stuff. We have 3 turbos & they do a pretty good job in cleaning up (the glass walls even). Try 2 get the smaller ones if U want them 2 get into the smaller crevices coz our bigger turbos R clumsy & they can't get into those tight spaces.

Turbos can B purchased at $1 - $2 (depends on where U buy them, farms R generally cheaper). Saw a lot at Reb**n ($2) & CF this week so U can try there if U R interested.

Not many reefers wanna exchange damsels/clownfishes 4 anything ... not even snails ... :). U might B better of getting the snails yrself lest yr brownies get out of hand. The more experienced reefers will advise U 2 address the problem/cause of the brownies too, which is wise too. That might nip the problem in the butt ...

All the best! :peace:

• SRC Member

Nassarius snails dun know where 2 find but U can actually try turbo snails 4 the brown stuff. We have 3 turbos & they do a pretty good job in cleaning up (the glass walls even). Try 2 get the smaller ones if U want them 2 get into the smaller crevices coz our bigger turbos R clumsy & they can't get into those tight spaces.

Turbos can B purchased at $1 - $2 (depends on where U buy them, farms R generally cheaper). Saw a lot at Reb**n ($2) & CF this week so U can try there if U R interested.

Not many reefers wanna exchange damsels/clownfishes 4 anything ... not even snails ... :). U might B better of getting the snails yrself lest yr brownies get out of hand. The more experienced reefers will advise U 2 address the problem/cause of the brownies too, which is wise too. That might nip the problem in the butt ...

All the best! :peace:

Clown and damsel have been taken! :thanks:

I have 4 Turbo snail and 2 nassarius snail but they never bother to graze on the sand bed where it's the area with the most diatoms. Otherwise, when it comes to glass surface and rocks. They are doing a good job.

Nevertheless, i appreciate your advise and thanks :thanks: