Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

respect bro jervis thread as he would do to yours.. :)

Thanks Jem for a very valid point... if this continues I will release the :evil: in me... I'm sure you guys know I am more than capable of returning "favours" :angry:

Ok peace now... here's a nice shot of my slowly opening Pink Goniopora... taking very long... but it will get there :lol:

post-34-1162806150.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know i still love you aite... jervis.. :wub:

Yes I know... my Colinsoon... only if you look like your avatar :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Nice piece... Where u get this beauty? Can PM me? Dun seem to be seeing such things in the LFS

Yeah... this piece is my pride and joy... bought if from G.O. :)

Oh dear... didn't expect this from my Foxface (aka Rabbitfish) ;)

post-34-1162809539.jpg

Ok... time to introduce Cleaning Crew Team 2 :o

post-34-1162809678.jpg

i help you!! $5/hours....

:lol::P:P

Haha... i will transfer my Chevron Tang next week... hehe :P

• SRC Member

Sorry for disrupting ur thread Jervis.

Just that since all reefers here, should not be outsiders, we are all here learn from 1 another.

I believe in inviting ppl to tok and discuss abt the hobby we love so much. To learn from each other. Just the word outsider annoy me. But have tok to chermc abt it so no problem.

World without strangers. Hope it can happen in this forums too.

Bro KennethK... small matter... we are family :D

Thanks for understanding. How's the rabbitfish? Eats algae? I just bought 2 from AM to try oso, but worry abt my bioload.

The Rabbitfish not consuming any algae :( but enjoys my garlic-soaked pellets instead ;)

Here's my latest FTS with the overflow compartment opened... "showing off" the brains behind the system... must thank bro Hammy once again for those beautiful BE Anthias :bow:

More to come... :lol:

post-34-1162820875.jpg

Here's my latest FTS with the overflow compartment opened... "showing off" the brains behind the system... must thank bro Hammy once again for those beautiful BE Anthias :bow:

More to come... :lol:

great to see my BE there man .

great looking tank ...

get 3 more to put inside will be great bro. ;)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

the aquatronica looks damn sleek displayed at that position..

like your tank is somesort of HYPER-DRIVED Power plant..

okay la.. it is too..

looking at all the equipments..

oh!..

if im not wrong..

that clam is a gigas!!!

gigas are shaped in that way..

• SRC Member
Hi Jervis, I think the contents inside is mostly U.S zoas :eyebrow::idea: SO when u gonna reveal wat's in the packages ? I see great rock scaping with ur corals on it B)

you also 1 of them who ordered?? :lol: