Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

breathtaking, i always wonder how you guys manage to cramp all the corals in there  :D

Thanks bro... well it's slightly easier to "cramp-in" SPS as they do not extend much (unlike LPS) and usually quite easy to attach to LR using epoxy or superglue... but I foresee removing some of the colonies once they start to thrive :D

Here's my favourite section... like the mix of corals and the Squamosa is really a centerpiece :P

post-34-1176633868.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Healthy fishes begin with good food :lol::lol::lol:

150402.jpg

I feed Formula One & Two frozen cubes twice a week...

150403.jpg

Mix of seaweed 3 times a week :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

The muscles behind the scene... Sump tank no. 2 next to my main tank... Hydor Performer 3000 and De Bary 15W UV... and Juwel 2ft tank on the right :lol:

post-34-1176651791.jpg

• SRC Member

Great FTs there. But looks like the red prata near the squammy, kenna squashed :huh: U might wanna relocate it to another open area for maximum expansion/extension :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

OMG :blink:

dat is about 6yrs...... <faint> :cry:

Don't exaggerate lah... I'm sure you can afford more than $1 a day :heh::heh::heh:

Great FTs there. But looks like the red prata near the squammy, kenna squashed :huh: U might wanna relocate it to another open area for maximum expansion/extension :)

Sharp eyes... that Prata has quite a bit of room actually... not a concern lah :P

Bro, ur tank solid lah! :lol: But that anemone, dam big man :shock::whistle not scared ar? :P:P:P

Hehe... I think that anemone makes my tank unique :lol: And it is f_c_ing huge :cry: But at least it has been rooted there for the past 4 months... without moving an inch :erm:

But whenever I look at my True Percs... the risk is well worth it :P

post-34-1176734796.jpg

Hey Bro, mind sms-ing me the price you paid for your Tank set? Need the price you paid for the tank, sump and cabinet to do a rough calculation....appreciate it lots! :peace:

PMed you... welcome back bro... I know your hands will get itchy again... 1 year about time :lol: For old-time sake... if you wanna buy back your Bi-colour Prata... let me know :P

Hi Jervis, what type of Anemone is it?  :)

What are you feeding it and frequency of feeding?

I believe it is one of those common anemones... brown tentacles with purple tips... I bought this "ugly" guy because I was told by the LFS that this guy usually do not move much... indeed it is true (in my tank).

I don't target feed my anemone as I have a pair of True Percula hosting it... the Percs will bring food back to its anemone :lol:

• SRC Member

i failed to spot the anemone lol :erm: but mine moves to the back of the tank taking the anemone crab with it still living good but i guess it just dont like me looking at it :(

i think you can buy a car with your tank bro ; ;

i failed to spot the anemone lol :erm: but mine moves to the back of the tank taking the anemone crab with it still living good but i guess it just dont like me looking at it :(

i think you can buy a car with your tank bro ; ;

Actually I wonder... if I am to add an anemone crab to the equation... will they all co-exist? ;)

Buy a car? Not yet bro... not yet :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

I believe it is one of those common anemones... brown tentacles with purple tips... I bought this "ugly" guy because I was told by the LFS that this guy usually do not move much... indeed it is true (in my tank).

I don't target feed my anemone as I have a pair of True Percula hosting it... the Percs will bring food back to its anemone :lol:

yeap.. this is very true.. u don have to feed ur anemone.. ur clown will feed ur anemone when u feed them.. they will not hunger their house. :)

i also don feed my anemone.. my clown feed them.. and my anemone open bigger each dae.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

yeap.. this is very true.. u don have to feed ur anemone.. ur clown will feed ur anemone when u feed them.. they will not hunger their house. :)

i also don feed my anemone.. my clown feed them.. and my anemone open bigger each dae.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

How about a shot of my Falco?

post-34-1176823242.jpg

Montipora Palawensis... shocking neon green with baby blue polyps :P

post-34-1176823332.jpg