Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

either i redo the scaping for the corals or i stop buying :(

Neither one of them... dun try to hide lah... must share happiness with others lah :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been very hardworking for the past few days... will reward myself by going LFS tomorrow morning :lol::lol::lol:

Let's hope that I can find anything interesting... and of course... need to get Red Bamboo ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
I've been very hardworking for the past few days... will reward myself by going LFS tomorrow morning :lol::lol::lol:

Let's hope that I can find anything interesting... and of course... need to get Red Bamboo ;)

ya lor

bo jio

:lol::lol::lol:

btw ur pbt eating yet? (other then the bamboo)

• SRC Member

Quite possible as I broke the Staghorn from its base the other day and attached it to the rock using epoxy... possibly some dying polyps there <_<

actually i was thinking that u should pass me the staghorn instead of putting the cute hermit in the nano tank.. :lol: ]

so jervis, :heh: are u passing me the green stag? my tank is still quite empty.. :whistle

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

no space liao :erm:

either i redo the scaping for the corals or i stop buying :(

sis.. i strongly recommend u not to buy anymore thing. :lol:

this will also help us to get more gems.. :evil:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

go alone....bo jio..as always

Haha... just came back from another Lone-Ranger expedition... found GOLD!!! :lol:

• SRC Member

Haha... just came back from another Lone-Ranger expedition... found GOLD!!! :lol:

:yeah::eyebrow::yeah: Show ur GOLD quick leh... getting us all excited liao... Think the GOLD also cost as much as its name too ? :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

:yeah::eyebrow::yeah: Show ur GOLD quick leh... getting us all excited liao... Think the GOLD also cost as much as its name too ? :lol:

Haha... despite its name and size... it costed me only a few silvers :lol::lol::lol: Still kinda stress... will try to take another shot tomorrow :lol:

It's good to see my Helfrichi still in a pair :P

post-34-1175347381.jpg

aiyo :(

i went around 4.30pm left all the BIG squamosa :cry::cry::cry:

Those Croceas all gone? They still have at least 50 pieces around 12.30 ;) But those Croceas look really really stress to me :erm:

Here's another pix of my Falco Hawkfish... the funny guy :lol: He is helping me open the Squamosa big big :eyebrow:

Despite its bad reputation (Falco's... not Squamosa's) none of my shrimps gone missing... even my smaller Zanzibar Boxing Shrimp (purple colour) still alive and kicking :rolleyes:

post-34-1175347581.jpg

• SRC Member

Those Croceas all gone? They still have at least 50 pieces around 12.30 ;) But those Croceas look really really stress to me :erm:

He is helping me open the Squamosa big big :eyebrow:

not looking at croceas lah, the patterns doesnt look attractive <_<

from dat pic ur hawk fish really looks like its prying the clam huh <_<:lol:

not looking at croceas lah, the patterns doesnt look attractive <_<

from dat pic ur hawk fish really looks like its prying the clam huh <_<:lol:

Agree... nothing fantastic :lol:

Hey dun scare me lah ;) The Hawkfish always look as if it is prying on something... that's why it is called a Hawkfish :lol::lol::lol:

Here's a close shot of a Sea Fan I bought 2 days ago... some parts with white polyps... some yellow polyps :erm:

post-34-1175349341.jpg

:yeah: nice squammy.... The patterns/lines are very distinctive, esp. more with the blue skirtings :idea:

Thanks bro... actually there aren't much to choose from but my eyes kept going back to this piece... I believe we are fated :heh:

• SRC Member

Thanks bro... actually there aren't much to choose from but my eyes kept going back to this piece... I believe we are fated :heh:

good good.... I also got one there... after the next day shipment. Guess its also fated to go back home with me ....LOL :lol::D:P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

hmm <_<

dat squammy looks almost the same as A.M. display tank's squammy ;)

i like :lol:

Really? Must go down to see :rolleyes:

Here's another shot of my Squamosa... the tank looks a little cluttered right now... a bit overwhelming :lol::lol::lol:

PBT still survives solely on algae :o

post-34-1175356111.jpg

dun think so. sometimes due to fishes swim by or lighting when MH is off <_<

I been moving it around also <_< Will observe again tomorrow... got a feeling it will settle down very soon :)

• SRC Member

I been moving it around also <_< Will observe again tomorrow... got a feeling it will settle down very soon :)

same here. I also moved my squammy till i find him a comfortable spot to settle down. now she's one big happy mama :lol:

Big Mama settling down quite alright... my Falco Hawkfish is still hanging around :lol: The pattern is not really that unique... but it's love at first sight :angel:

post-34-1175432081.jpg