Will singapore become a target

hammerhd

There was a bomb/explosion incident last Sunday right? It happened behind my condo... Woodlands area, near a Esso station... near American School also. Now some speculation that they intended to bomb the Esso station... omg :shock::shock::shock: Of course... all these are speculation lah... if it is true... it will rip the nation apart :unsure:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Although i think the pecentage of bombing of singapore would be so much lesser than other country but it would happen.But IMO i think they would rather spend their resourses on country that could have an impact on the world rather than bombin a small country and expose thier location.

But in 3 weeks time... Singapore will be the center of the world... anything happen here is as good as New York, London or Paris ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

they will b dumb enough to still come n try bomb sg knowing sg gov had made preparations and r waiting for them.

Those London subway bombers are suicide bombers... they don't care if they will ever get caught or not... what preparations can you do against people who is not afraid to die? Nothing :o

That's why this fight is getting so so difficult even for the planet's strongest nation/s.

From the London incident, we can already tell... their target is not the world leaders or delegates, their target is the host nation. That alone will disrupt the entire event... now how to discuss about world economy when the host nation is in chaos? That's their plan and it sounds logical :angry:

Now is it legal for us to discuss these so openly? I know it's ok in UK and US.

guess u guys r right, but a life juz for creating chaos/disrupt in a event,too wasteful.

Guess its allright,we r not criticising our gov, juz discussing e probability of attacks happening.

Wasteful? For them... it's 10000% gain leh... 1 life in exchange of hundreds :o That's why I disapprove with their technique... if they want to be fair... 1 to 1 lah :lol:

Oh... this is a very major event... billions of dollars will get involved in this events... not considering all the PRESS are here. Remember the London Bombing... they did it just to get the world's attention and that's when you have PRESS/REPORTERS from all over the world gather in one place.

For them, it's all about publicity... no point bombing some remote third world countries for example where there is not a single reporter there :erm:

I am confident the government will do everything it can... but sealing off the Marina area may not be the ONLY way as they can simply target other parts of the country yet get the same publicity ;)

ya man this is a great chance for them. I rather stay away from suntec for the time being

I don't think they will target Suntec as they can't. Why attack a highly fortified CASTLE when the surrounding FARMS are such easy target... in the end will yield the same result?

Remember London Bombing? They didn't attack Scotland where world leaders were meeting at that time... the subways and busses (civilians) were much easier target ;)

I just hope that the authority will not focus all its strengths in the fortified castle. And I think foreigners should avoid staying in large groups such as foreign school childrens attending schools... those schools should take a one week holiday.

I got a feeling something "spectacular" might happen... jsut a feeling <_< I will avoid public places for those few days :unsure: