WTB: looking for budget skimmer

dominik

• SRC Member

Bro,

I suggest u get a better skimmer such as the Deltec MCE600 hang-on type as in my opinion, office is not like home where you can do water change as and when u like. Hence, it is better to have a powerful skimmer to keep the water condition tip-top for as long as possible to reduce water change frequency. Unless u r boss and can change water during work or arrow your staff to change water for u :D:fear:

Then a normal skimmer will do it for u.

I got a 2ft tank in office running with the MCE600 with about 14 LS and i do water change 20% once in 2 months. LS are all happy and healthy :P

Just my suggestion....

:thanks:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Bro,

I suggest u get a better skimmer such as the Deltec MCE600 hang-on type as in my opinion, office is not like home where you can do water change as and when u like. Hence, it is better to have a powerful skimmer to keep the water condition tip-top for as long as possible to reduce water change frequency. Unless u r boss and can change water during work or arrow your staff to change water for u :D:fear:

Then a normal skimmer will do it for u.

I got a 2ft tank in office running with the MCE600 with about 14 LS and i do water change 20% once in 2 months. LS are all happy and healthy :P

Just my suggestion....

:thanks:

deltec too ex. like i mentioned before it is a budget tank.

Current tank

Past tank