WTS 422 cabinet only

smurf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually i get it from another reefer with tank n sump as the tank got many scatches n the sump broke while shifted to my house so i throw away the tank n sump. The cabinet had with me for 1 month plus as i finally decide to get a bigger tank so i sell this away.It was a solid wood cabinet no chip or crack but as it was painted with wood paint so i think colour abit old.

May I suggest u give it away since u getting a new set.

I am not sure whether reefer wan it.

I dun think ppl are willing to pay such a price $250/= for an old cabinet although u may have used it for 1 month as a 2nd hand set.

There is 1 reefer here giving away free 4.5 x 2 x 2 ft wif black silicon bare tank free and it looks really new and extremely in gd condition. If u really wan to sell u need to repaint it and sell at a lower price.

Not forgetting ppl neeed to pay for the transport cost as well and there's no certainty u wll be able to sell after repaint.

It's not important whether solid wood or soft wood but it really looks 'antique'. Well no heart feelings, take it wif a pinch of salt.

dun know why I post this, maybe too free and restless.

gd day

I can understand ur feelings but this is ur problem.

ASk urselfa simple ABC question. would u buy ur cabinet for $250 wif this condition?

If the answer is yes, there are alot of ppl waiting to sell to u.

if the answer is no, then u need to revise ur price or think abt selling or giving away.

There are ppl giving away free, why should they buy from u?

I have an offer to buy a 2 x 2 x 2ft wif cabinet, sump, pump, live rocks, lightnings, fishes at $250 and can even view and consider b4 buying. All in good condition as new but i did not buy.

You oni sell an old cabinet and it has a dirty old look and selling at $250/=. How to sell. To recoup ur money lost si ur problem and u ve to accept losses in life as such we win and we lose.

Thought of the day. Learn to cut losses and get on wif ur new setup!

Happy reefing

cheers

Btw I understand a new 4 ft cabinet cost about $350- $500 range including delivery.

If were to buy yours' at $250 + $60 - $80 delivery charge. Tell me any good reason to buy ur old cabinet???

Pls dun take it too hard. This is all about facts.

I dun noe why I post this reply, maybe I am bored, stressful and restless.

cheers

dun need to wait so long. now he is realising liao.

dun be mistaken we are trying to throw cold water on ur shoulder

think abt what i wrote again n again, u will certainly learn alot.

print it out and keep it. when u free read over n over again. u can't buy such lesson.

i have alot of comments n replies to write to ppl here so wish u gd luck.

I dun noe y i post this maybe i am too free and restless

cheers

bro i think it not so good to disturb another ppl thread when u r not interested in the sale.Maybe my price are high but some interested ppl will pm me to discuss or when no reply i will be lower abit for sale.

It not good to give comment as u think ppl wont view the thing first when they purchase or bargain the price.To me i think viewing is the most important value then someone without viewing only see pic can get so much comments.Just my 2cent,

bro no hard feeling

:lol:

Actually, promfet is very interested in your cabinet. Except that he doesn't wants to pay for it!

He even expects you to deliver it to him! :lol:

Look at the thread where he wants a FOC tank. My neighbour just throws one away and till today, he haven't pick it up. The Bangla man is keeping it for him.

try harder and shall wait n see who's the sotong who buy from u at $250

i cannot continue to advise u anymore cos u refuse to accept the reality of life therfore u will never learn.

I collect free things ppl dun wan wif politeness, sell them cheaply and all proceeds go to charity for old people. So Andy lee pls do me a favour and let the blanga cleaner know I will be collecting from him.

Can I have ur address and ur contact.

I will send u a personal THANK YOU card on behalf of old folks home.

You are such a heldpful man.

I dun noe y i post this, maybe i am too free and restless.

cheers

smurf.....

still doing ur day dreaming.

u shld be grateful to me for all replies otherwise ur thread will be far back and alot of people dun scroll old threads. U nvr had the attention. People oni ask but nvr buy.

I have good condition 3 pieces of (4 x 2 x 2) ft sump tank wif cabinets in excellent condition selling at $250 including delivery and sales proceeds will go to old folk homes. All wif black silicon.

free used good condition pipes and some medias too if u need.

These tanks are given free to me so I can sell cheaply and help the needy.

i dun noe y i post this, maybe i am too free and restless.

gd day

• SRC Member

promfret. just leave this guy alone.

nobody, and i mean absolutely NOBODY,is interested in you being robin hood.

and we really dont need to know if you are too free and restless and nothing to do. if you need the attention that you are seeking for now, go geylang. 40 bucks can get you personal attention for an hour. if you can last an hour.

what in the world is wrong with you. ruining his thread for no dang reason. just leave him alone.