Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Please don't flame each other anymore. :(

Enjoy a good day reefing. :lol:

We are all here for reefing.

Long live reefing!!!

P.S: I am not acting as a hero here just my 2 poly fragments.

This is not to the extend of flaming.

Hopefully that you guy's whom pinpoint at me don't purchase anything from me coz I think I 'm not as rich or know so many abt REEFING but is good in everything like parallel.

• SRC Member

This is not to the extend of flaming.

Hopefully that you guy's whom pinpoint at me don't purchase anything from me coz I think I 'm not as rich or know so many abt REEFING but is good in everything like parallel.

Too bad that today as my reputation is so bad until pples still buy from me.

WHY?

Everyone can u pple do me a favour that inform all the reefers & lfs not to buy thing fr me if possible.

Yr help will be kindly appreciated.

If u need help , go start ur thread, dun come here and KBKP.

U are wasting everyone time to read yr repeated and childish post. If spamming ur hobby? Get a life dude!

I can no longer see Mod around, and u all are right, if not happy then go. I am going off from this shit place, be sure i will spread words for the newbie not to come here and see a clown flooding the buy and sell.

life sucks

• SRC Member

That "so-called clown" doesn't represent the majority, so don't go around misleading newbies. With the exception of the few trouble-makers, there's still lots to learn and lots of helpful individuals here.

It's ppl like you who make false/quick judgement and more so spread ill-informed information to newbies about the forum that's sad to me. Doesn't make u any better than the ones ur condemning.

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

If u need help , go start ur thread, dun come here and KBKP.

U are wasting everyone time to read yr repeated and childish post. If spamming ur hobby? Get a life dude!

I can no longer see Mod around, and u all are right, if not happy then go. I am going off from this shit place, be sure i will spread words for the newbie not to come here and see a clown flooding the buy and sell.

Find a bigger field to fly kite lah or find a deeper sea to jump into it lah.

I not even know KPKB but also know how to KAN PEI KAN BU , you know anot.

• SRC Member
That "so-called clown" doesn't represent the majority, so don't go around misleading newbies. With the exception of the few trouble-makers, there's still lots to learn and lots of helpful individuals here.

It's ppl like you who make false/quick judgement and more so spread ill-informed information to newbies about the forum that's sad to me. Doesn't make u any better than the ones ur condemning.

DON'T KPKB LAH FOR GOODNESS SAKE LAH.

• SRC Member

i love this forum man. visit it almost everyday. taught me so many things. i did report some of the idiots. i wouldn't mind being a mod, you know, even if its just to help clean this place up. but like most things, being a mod is easier said than done. but i do agree that morons should be banned straightaway, and then settle with mods and admin on the side

• SRC Member
i love this forum man. visit it almost everyday. taught me so many things. i did report some of the idiots. i wouldn't mind being a mod, you know, even if its just to help clean this place up. but like most things, being a mod is easier said than done. but i do agree that morons should be banned straightaway, and then settle with mods and admin on the side

Too bad... :(

So disgusting to see ppl doing commerical sales here, do they do anything to it?

Then how abt the sponser? all the product are being sell by someone who dun even pay for the advertising. No wonder SRC is dead.

rather surf absolutereef than this lousy place.

Anyone who have the same view pls post, if not start ur own thread and dun spam this thread.

something fishy!!!!

post in wrong thread..

promoting another forum.....

also got pm from some bro here to visit this site.....

wonder if got undertable dealings or just trying to destablise a respected reef club???

just my humble opinion hmmmm

• SRC Member

:)

Actually this forum can be salvage. More time needed to monitor and keep clowns away. It just that everytime, he came in and said about this and that, then he disappeared for 2-3 months. Coincidently, you will find afew troublemakers in between. If only for some occasional laugh or popcorn session, it doesnt matter, but for opportunitists and exploiters like the nuisance here, it not only wasting band width and also degrade this forum.

Btw, he has suceeded in getting every attention he needs. :huh:

• SRC Member

anywayz, what he doing...let it be....theres nothing we can do about.

life still muz goes onz...keep it cool and tactful......relax relax guys!

Peace! :D

something fishy!!!!

post in wrong thread..

promoting another forum.....

also got pm from some bro here to visit this site.....

wonder if got undertable dealings or just trying to destablise a respected reef club???

just my humble opinion hmmmm

Well i am not promoting and i dun even post there, just hope it will be the good old place 2-3 yrs ago. Really hope that boss will do something and not taking side of anyone.

life sucks

:)

Actually this forum can be salvage. More time needed to monitor and keep clowns away. It just that everytime, he came in and said about this and that, then he disappeared for 2-3 months. Coincidently, you will find afew troublemakers in between. If only for some occasional laugh or popcorn session, it doesnt matter, but for opportunitists and exploiters like the nuisance here, it not only wasting band width and also degrade this forum.

Btw, he has suceeded in getting every attention he needs. :huh:

i agree fully.

he will be so famous that everyone equipment will be from him

life sucks

Enough already. :angry:

If you who have nothing constructive to add but only criticisms, shut up. Not happy, LEAVE!!!

People who only love to speculate and stir shit, go take a hike. If you do not appreciate the hard work of the people here including the mods, go somewhere else.

DON’T AFFECT THE MAJORITY HERE WHO DOESN’T GIVE A RAT’S ###### ABOUT THE DIRTY POLITICS WE KNOW EXIST AMONGST A FEW DISGRUNTLED PARTIES PROMOTING THEIR OWN BUSINESS & ANOTHER COMPETING SITE.

We KNOW who are the ones creating trouble here and let me tell you this in all certainty… you are all going down TOGETHER. We HAD ENOUGH.

I said thisbefore and I will say it again… I don’t support anyone who gives me trouble.

SRC is our turf and we have invested far too much time and effort to let a few idiots affect the peace here.

Oh, Mr Moorish Idol, if it consoles you, the commercial postings by Ah Boy were told to stop.

It's the impersonators of Ah Boy who are perpetuating the idea that he's doing commercial sales and he hits back at who he thinks is responsible... and so the cycle continues.

At least Ah Boy has the decency to admit about the trouble he's causing SRC and to apologize repeatedly. Do i side him?... I DON'T and wouldn't CARE!

It's ABSOLUTE disgusting how competitors will stoop so low to bring down the reputation of another.

Dig yourselves deep enough and you'll bury yourself.

And just so that everybody is clear... the Admin and Mods are NOT dead... we're just gathering more evidence so we can get the legal case against the ABSOLUTE troublemakers on the road. We are always vigilant inspite of our busy schedules.

Oh, since you find this place so disgusting, shall we simply delete your account? I can't help but notice that as a hobbyist, you have nothing to post but items for sale, mostly nonsensical, unhelpful posts and unfriendly comments towards fellow reefers. What a fine example you are to justify criticising others!

• SRC Member
Oh so u r collinsoon clan OMG.

A retard clan. :lol:

COLINSOON BRO! COLINSOON!

NOT COLLINSOON!

think before you key oso leh.

very sian leh. keep having to tell you this. i dun even need to tell my dog twice on how to pee.... :blink: