Coralife Aqua Gloves

Cleartank

• SRC Member

Hi Boys and girls, back from vancouver and seoul and bought 2 gloves extra for sale... Selling at S$40.... Full arm length... One size only(large) Self collect.... Its retailing for US$19.99 in the states + tax about S$21 * 1.8 = S$37.8+ So you only pay 2.2 for delivery hahahaha.... :lol:

:peace:

WHILE STOCK LAST!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Okay...

A lot of fellow reefers have pmed me to ask me to help to buy for them...

First... I must know the exact source to buy if possible so that when I go there, I can just cheong to the place...would any kind souls be benevolent to direct me there??? Otherwise...no promise if I can get or not... :rolleyes:

Second...I also need money to spend there so wun be buying alot...maximum....5 pairs......Btw...dun suggest transferring money into my account...dun like the hassle... :bow:

The list is as follows...unless somebody drop out then I allow another one to replace... :)

1) flubberina13 - 1 pair

2) pacificbetta - 2 pairs (pls state sizes)

3) accs - 1pair - (pls state size)

4) bwilly - 1 pair - medium

Btw..the above is also subject to stock availability in the store.... :)

That's it...folks... :)

• SRC Member
wah liu.. order already fulfilled mah..

anyway I always tried to be good back to someone who's good to me.

anyway I am oki if due to the gloves, enjoyment of flu's tour is greatly compromise.

he..he..so loyal one...ah :lol:.....wah :lol: if flub's willing to help we reefers then it's greatly appreciated. I personally would buy the gloves for all the reefers if i was going though ;) it's just one place to get them though and bring them back...no hassel and no trouble :D

its not easy to do bulk purchase (BP) for ppl. I did a few times on a few forums.

here I think I have BP stuffs from BKK, Amazon, etc... also not easy to do co-ordination.

One timing n place is never good for everybody. Ask AT abt his T-Shirt ordering he should know.

Not to mention on oversea trip, if on tour, imagine u luggin your stuffs around checkin n checkin out hotel. sibei shiak. if each of my fren ask for one thing, it may not seem much to your each fren. but acccumulative, sibei siong for u.

of course if no one want for u, its also no obligation mah. if yes, then veri the good lohz. they also dun owe us anything in the first place.