Where in west s'pore?

rockfish

• Sponsor

:lol: GenkaiNADA Japanese Restaurant :yeah: . . .jus opposite ML

Cosy Jap restaurant, quality sashimi, sushi, set meals etc. . nice ambient, good friendly service :upsidedown: reasonable price :lol:

After dining can pop over to ML to reeftalk or adjorn to Choco Elf (jus next door) to top the evening with some fresh romantic chocolate :upsidedown: . ..

SIGNATURE-Asta120SpirulinaGarlicReefMedi

Join us on Facebook! 

henry'sreefgourmet - your fish, corals and critters will love it!

Goodbye!PO4 - your simple, highly effective and low cost method to phosphate control

354 Clementi Avenue 2
#01-203
Singapore 120354

Tel : 6777 4047
Mobile : 9843 6032

Operating Hours:
Mondays : 3pm - 8pm
Tues - Sat : 12.30pm - 8pm

Sundays : Closed

Closed on the following Public Holidays : New Year, CNY, Labour Day, National Day & Christmas

• SRC Member

henry will defintely consider that as an agenda for the next date. haha!

I recommend crustacean at holland village. got fishies to look at. the food is not fantastic but the chocolate cake is oooooooooh one of the best ever. can easily rival Bakerzin's chocolate cake. each cake is freshly bake when you order. crisp n crunchy on the outside, inside is oozing with choc.

---------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in My HDB!

http://myfishyroomates.blogspot.com

• SRC Member

bro rockfish,

at the top of Jurong Hill (at the base of which jurong bird park lies) has a great jap teppanyaki restaurant, called unsurprisingly, Hilltop. the food is good, and there's a separate lounge where youll be ushered to for coffee and dessert after dinner with a nice view, plus there's a park right outside the doors of the restaurant, so itd be lovely for a date.

thing is though, theyre abit ex. maybe say $100 for two without holding back on your orders?

i think the churascaria (spelling) restaurant at sixth avenue is great too, as im sure you know they serve all the mains individually by bringing the skewers of meat to you, and it makes for a good conversation point- like asking how you find this dish or that, that kinda thing. and if meat isnt so her thing, there's always the incredibly gorgeous snow fish that they serve, and the cheese souffle thingees.

hope you have a great date bro.

cheers,

ian

• SRC Member

Thx for the advis bro DE!! .. i think so too .. and she dun like crab becos it diffcult to eat..

Bro Henry, I'll take note of that place.. But reef talk is a bit diffcult lah .. although i would love to .. haha... :lol:

Bro ian, i think that is a very good idea!! I'll sound her out first.. i Maybe just bring her there for coffee.. after our dinner..

Bro hobgoblin, i'll check out that place first..

The date is 1 mth away.. planning ahead to make it unforgetable for her!!

of cos with a few surprises ;)

• Sponsor
Thx for the advis bro DE!! .. i think so too .. and she dun like crab becos it diffcult to eat..

Bro Henry, I'll take note of that place.. But reef talk is a bit diffcult lah .. although i would love to .. haha... :lol:

Bro ian, i think that is a very good idea!! I'll sound her out first.. i Maybe just bring her there for coffee.. after our dinner..

Bro hobgoblin, i'll check out that place first..

The date is 1 mth away.. planning ahead to make it unforgetable for her!!

of cos with a few surprises ;)

dont forget flowers if its a special date....women will melt if they were to receive them...

happy dating :lol: