pipe to scwd

roidan

• SRC Member

1262... err... what's the flowrate? problem with scwd is if flowrate is weak, it tends to just 'flow out' and the switching is slow.... if flowrate is strong it bursts out really good but the switching is fast thus making the currents made shorter... it would be great if u could adjust it perfectly considering the pump flowrate, ur head loss, and pipe turns and lengths....

1262... err... what's the flowrate? problem with scwd is if flowrate is weak, it tends to just 'flow out' and the switching is slow.... if flowrate is strong it bursts out really good but the switching is fast thus making the currents made shorter... it would be great if u could adjust it perfectly considering the pump flowrate, ur head loss, and pipe turns and lengths....

1262 flow rate at 3500l/hr...but after pushing water from the sump to the scwd in the main tank..surely drop by quite alot..but i suspect the CR you use will drop even more ..not sure..but highly likely...

the 1262 pushes water out quite fast..the switching from one direction to another is about 7 to 8 seconds...the water came out quite fast and forceful to me...still create big turbulence on the water surface...

• SRC Member

1262 flow rate at 3500l/hr...but after pushing water from the sump to the scwd in the main tank..surely drop by quite alot..but i suspect the CR you use will drop even more ..not sure..but highly likely...

the 1262 pushes water out quite fast..the switching from one direction to another is about 7 to 8 seconds...the water came out quite fast and forceful to me...still create big turbulence on the water surface...

yeah...true... i put the cr pump in the sump n its too weak a current, considering i have 2 90deg turns from pump to scwd and another 2 90deg turn for each outlets, PLUS my head loss, tank is standing 5ft high :(

but then again, stucked my cr in my main tank and walah!!! there goes my strong current... :D:D:D