Display your fowlr tank here!!

• SRC Member
Dennis, how big is your french angel? The size to me seem already reached adult stage. Might be 4"plus rite?

5inches bro.. I was a bit shock when i placed it in may tank.. It became the biggest fish i ever had :blink:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
No, its from Sealife, very stable piece, guess in the shop for a long time liao...

Hi Dennis,

Think i saw that pc you bought at Sealife cos not many french angel of that size there, many small ones...yours should be there sometime, very well trained and stable liao.

• SRC Member
Hi Dennis,

Think i saw that pc you bought at Sealife cos not many french angel of that size there, many small ones...yours should be there sometime, very well trained and stable liao.

Think bcos of its size so not alot of interest... Although it's a bit too big but looks nice imo... :pinch:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

My residents as on jan09:

ANGELS:majestic + emperor + asfur + maculosos + french + cream + koran + coral beauty + yellow pygmy

TANGS:5x yellow + 2x purple + brown + 2x sailfin + sohal + chocalate + naso + orange shoulder + 3x blue

OTHERS:8x solar wrasses + red wrasse + 6x cardinal + 4x chromis + 3x clowns + diamond butterfly + harlequin task + 3 anemone(green+white+red) + scooter bleeny

Waiting list:blue face + blue ring + king&queen angels + personifer + flame angel + pottery angel + racoon butterfly....

• SRC Member
How big is your tank? Looks kinda overcrowded already, and you still have a long list to go...? :huh:

fishes are not very big. hands tend to be very itchy after awhile-thats why tank abit full heehee...just love the sight of tank with lots of fishes.

• SRC Member
fishes are not very big. hands tend to be very itchy after awhile-thats why tank abit full heehee...just love the sight of tank with lots of fishes.

Haha... I know what you mean. Its the same for me with corals. I have to do a reality check every once in awhile to remind myself there's no more room in my tank. Somehow, I always manage to find a little corner, a little space... :eyebrow: