Rainbow at Serangoon North Ave 2 SUX!!!

• SRC Member
Hey Kelstorm! You are my new buddy now!  :P

First you use MH for fish.

Next you eat Luohans for lunch!

What else do you do with your spare money?

Care to share the wealth around a bit? :rolleyes:

hahaha.. no lah... me is a poor student.. me used MH when i first started out marine keeping.. know nuts abt it.. see ppl use, i also get and use.. dun know much.. hahaha..

the LH was my friend's.. he sick of keeping it.. and asked me to pop over his place to have it for lunch.. and i had the honour of ending its 'misery'.. :P .. hope there are no LH keepers here.. or i will get the flak next time i visit the LFS.. especially when i posted my pic in this forum.. sigh.. now i regret it.. <_< .. i mean putting up my pic.. but definitely not eating the fish.. hated those; as what my friend called it; "ah beng fish" with no ancestor roots.. basically it is a "ziap zeng" breed.. i think the fish also dun know where it come from... <_<

bran, i dun notice that leh.. coz my mom cooked with them oyster sauce and sour plum... very nice.. hehehe.. taste of sour plum and oyster sauce.. no mud taste..

btw, i heard from my friend that in balestier, u can eat stonefish and LH.. and the stonefish's bones are luminious in color... anybody tried that??? me hesitate in trying out that leh.. coz i was in reborn quite some time back and saw the stone fish.. and have some micro organisms moving on it body and face.. gross.. thinking of eating that.. yucks..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

oh! maybe the same one i saw them get- the first day. its abt a shoe size 7".

Lh i think must make assam but because of the cross breeding i a little scared to eat them(the big kok ones they inject female hormones)- they start to do it to those abt 6mths of age.

somemore now they use *"laser"* (led lights) to enchance LH colours..........wah!!! sometimes i think the lump is cancer.

how come only in balestier can eat stonefish & LH? heh heh.

seabass- u can taste if u steam.

• SRC Member

Get a load of this!

post-8-1035454641.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
kelvin,

u're really a true blue boy scout. simi mah jiak.... :P

well, fred.. that was the start of my exotic food experience and the list extended when i enter army and have to go for jungle confidence course.. :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

for your info.. i was in Rainbow yesterday.. and the former LH concrete breeding tank had been converted into marine.. and it have baby black tip reef sharks in there.. with some other cat sharks.. :angry: