SALE! Brand NEW 4-Man Inflatable Fishing Boat

LaPY

Hi guys,

Any one interested in fishing on inflatable boats? I am selling inflatable boats. All brand new and high quality pvc. Each goin off @ $300/- and is selling like hot cakes. My boats are much better than those seen @ major shopping center and I own one myself and its proven to be very good.

With an inflatable boat, you're able to find new spots. No joke! Below are some of the photos that I caught in an Inflatable boat.

984817456s.jpg774714463s.jpg141068700s.jpg791233052s.jpg970132428s.jpg

Interested parties please drop me a call @ 94555521 or andreas_ong@yahoo.com.sg

post-10-1177624947.jpg

Specifications of the SEAHAWK Boat:

1) 3 Air chambers including inner auxillary chamber

2) Quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valve on main hull chamber

3) 4-Person Boat, 528 lb. Capacity

4) Approximate Size: 133" x 50" x 19.5"

5) 118" x 53.5" Deflated Size

6) U.S. Coast Guard I.D. and TUV approved

7) Inflatable I-Beam floor for comfort and rigidity

8) Welded oar locks

9) Oar Holders

10) Rugged SUPER-TOUGH* Vinyl Construction, SUPER-TOUGH is a high molecular PVC that is unaffected by gasoline, oil, and salt water. It is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. It also permits more air pressure for rigidity

Boat comes with:

1) Gear Pouch

2) Battery Pouch

3) Inflatable Cushions

4) Repair Patch

5) Includes 48" 2x Aluminum oars

6) High-output pump

• SRC Member
Hi guys,

Any one interested in fishing on inflatable boats? I am selling inflatable boats. All brand new and high quality pvc. Each goin off @ $300/- and is selling like hot cakes. My boats are much better than those seen @ major shopping center and I own one myself and its proven to be very good.

With an inflatable boat, you're able to find new spots. No joke! Below are some of the photos that I caught in an Inflatable boat.

984817456s.jpg774714463s.jpg141068700s.jpg791233052s.jpg970132428s.jpg

Interested parties please drop me a call @ 94555521 or andreas_ong@yahoo.com.sg

post-10-1177624947.jpg

Specifications of the SEAHAWK Boat:

1) 3 Air chambers including inner auxillary chamber

2) Quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valve on main hull chamber

3) 4-Person Boat, 528 lb. Capacity

4) Approximate Size: 133" x 50" x 19.5"

5) 118" x 53.5" Deflated Size

6) U.S. Coast Guard I.D. and TUV approved

7) Inflatable I-Beam floor for comfort and rigidity

8) Welded oar locks

9) Oar Holders

10) Rugged SUPER-TOUGH* Vinyl Construction, SUPER-TOUGH is a high molecular PVC that is unaffected by gasoline, oil, and salt water. It is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. It also permits more air pressure for rigidity

Boat comes with:

1) Gear Pouch

2) Battery Pouch

3) Inflatable Cushions

4) Repair Patch

5) Includes 48" 2x Aluminum oars

6) High-output pump

Hi bro, i got a Qs but :off: though. Hope u don't mind :P

At which spot of the sea in Spore waters (if it is) did u catch those fishes with the inflatable boat?

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

eh bro not every so fit to paddle all e way out bahZ?

still some risk there if cant paddle back in times of emergency ?

its up to individual for all the risks involved. but i reckon if there's fishes, ppl will go there @ all efforts yeah.. :P

Hi bro

cool stuff..I remember you ever mentioned not to worry about how long to pump up this boat and then deflate the air after using it..as one can buy a 12V car air pump for this..

can you help to share more like where to buy those thing and how much generally it costs?

Because I believe this is the biggest concern to many (if it takes hours to pump up and another hour to deflate, would be a nightmare)..and how much it will cost..as anypne get this boat will also have to spend extra $$ to get this pump..I would say so?

thx :thanks:

• SRC Member

its up to individual for all the risks involved. but i reckon if there's fishes, ppl will go there @ all efforts yeah.. :P

bro, how do u anchor the boat while fishing?

Even with a dynaglass 20footer with a 50hp engine have capabilities venturing out to the open sea leh... :P ..

I believe inflatable boat are more suitable in calm waters like lakes and reservoir where there are no current and waves acting on it.

Hi bro

cool stuff..I remember you ever mentioned not to worry about how long to pump up this boat and then deflate the air after using it..as one can buy a 12V car air pump for this..

can you help to share more like where to buy those thing and how much generally it costs?

Because I believe this is the biggest concern to many (if it takes hours to pump up and another hour to deflate, would be a nightmare)..and how much it will cost..as anypne get this boat will also have to spend extra $$ to get this pump..I would say so?

thx :thanks:

drop me a call @ 94555521. i'll share with u more. its really easy and simple.

bro, how do u anchor the boat while fishing?

Even with a dynaglass 20footer with a 50hp engine have capabilities venturing out to the open sea leh... :P ..

I believe inflatable boat are more suitable in calm waters like lakes and reservoir where there are no current and waves acting on it.

As wat i say.. depends on individual. but up to now there's nothing wrong to me. u need brains to think where u can launch and anchor ur boat to fish. takes couple minutes to think with ur brain. ;)

• SRC Member

As wat i say.. depends on individual. but up to now there's nothing wrong to me. u need brains to think where u can launch and anchor ur boat to fish. takes couple minutes to think with ur brain. ;)

Don't get mad bro... maybe i really got no brains as what u say and i seriously need u to show me...

How about that? :P

If u can show me how u row ur boat out into the open sea and show me how u catch those kinds of fishes, i buy from u...

Don't get mad bro... maybe i really got no brains as what u say and i seriously need u to show me...

How about that? :P

If u can show me how u row ur boat out into the open sea and show me how u catch those kinds of fishes, i buy from u...

its not mad or what. there're spots where near an island. try google earth u know wat i mean. u make me sound that i'm lying. well check posting (Secret spots) in fishing kaki website and u'll know

• SRC Member

its not mad or what. there're spots where near an island. try google earth u know wat i mean. u make me sound that i'm lying. well check posting (Secret spots) in fishing kaki website and u'll know

Hey bro, that's not what i am implying. Apologise if i sounded that way. Been a fishing fanatic for the pass decade and been using all sorts of boats from dingy (with & w/o outboard) to powercrafts.

Honestly speaking, i had not been able to row out an inflatable boat to the sea with any reasonable success. Some slight current can already cause instability. Having said that, the ones you are selling may be different in design & quality and i am willing to try...

I am still an incompetent angler by any means. If you have the time, we can go in 3 seperate occasions and If you can show me how to catch just 2 fishes shown in your pics (sea bass or grouper) in just ANY of the occasion, i will be very glad because it had been something i do not have success with using an inflatable boat. To deal, if 2 fishes are caught in the first occasion, i do not need to go for the 2nd and 3rd trial. I will just buy a pair of the boat from you. :thanks:

• SRC Member

Very interesting boat. I used to use a dinghy for fishing and I anchored it using a small metal anchor attached to a rope.

It was given to me by someone and I have since given it away to another friend.

It worked really well and was foldable and only slightly over 1 ft in lenght. Managed to do some fishing over at pulau Ubin area. But of course please don't try rowing across from Singapore. Take the bum boat across is safer then move out from Ubin.

For those looking for an anchor. Can try looking for it at some of the fishing shops along beach rd. Even if they don't sell it they might know where to get one.

Happy fishig and best of luck for your sales.

Hey bro, that's not what i am implying. Apologise if i sounded that way. Been a fishing fanatic for the pass decade and been using all sorts of boats from dingy (with & w/o outboard) to powercrafts.

Honestly speaking, i had not been able to row out an inflatable boat to the sea with any reasonable success. Some slight current can already cause instability. Having said that, the ones you are selling may be different in design & quality and i am willing to try...

I am still an incompetent angler by any means. If you have the time, we can go in 3 seperate occasions and If you can show me how to catch just 2 fishes shown in your pics (sea bass or grouper) in just ANY of the occasion, i will be very glad because it had been something i do not have success with using an inflatable boat. To deal, if 2 fishes are caught in the first occasion, i do not need to go for the 2nd and 3rd trial. I will just buy a pair of the boat from you. :thanks:

it takes a bit gut to mount an electric motor to reach the destination. for our 1st attempt we managed to row out with no sweat. and upgraded to a bigger boat now, we managed to row about 500m abt a bus stop distance and fish.

Well its a spot. i cant reveal where i fish as the spot getting bad to worse. B)