Diving next weekend!

Wah.... now so free already ar.... enjoy urself and dun forget to upload some photos here.... :D

Yeah, I damn free now! :D

Free now but not free later! Just set up my own Marketing Communications company... been working for people for too long... 13 years! :whistle You quickly realise that no matter how hard you work, what position you attain, you're just a number to the board of directors... no such thing as loyalty from the company towards employees now, bottomline needs to cut = retrench staff, cut budget equates to overworked stressed survivors. Enough suffering liao! <_<

Now is the quiet phase so SRC has my attention first... coz next month going overseas for business! :)

Yes, some reefers saw me again in the papers again recently... I was in ST Urban April 26 issue - brought a celebrity friend to the Singapore Fashion Festival, this is the only year I wasn't involved organising something! :P

post-12-1180969032.jpg

• SRC Member

so are u one of the girls or the boy???

girlone.png

• SRC Member
so are u one of the girls or the boy???

:lol::lol::lol:

Puke... :sick:

BTW your company is jetstream marcom?

I totally agreed... No matter how, be your own boss is better than an employee.

Now booming.. so the market is good. Time to fly.. If not live in regret later on.

Also employee market now. can change job and get higher pay. :whistle

Heheh... true true! :puke

Yes, that is my company's name... last job was marketing director with a brand consultancy.

And yes, market is booming now... too bad never invest in property... if not can shake leg for long time...haha!

• SRC Member

hmm u quite tall ah.The girls are the thorns and u the rose.You must be a busy man u dfo public relations stuffs.I'll be dead if i do public relations.

girlone.png

hmm u quite tall ah.The girls are the thorns and u the rose.You must be a busy man u dfo public relations stuffs.I'll be dead if i do public relations.

Actually the paper made a mistake... my company that I set up is an Intergrated Marketing Communications company - besides PR, I do marketing, branding, advertising, media planning, events and interactive stuff. :lol:

Public Relations is just one of my services provided.

I left my last job as Marketing Director of a small brand consultancy to set up Jetstream Marcom, before that I was with Mediacorp as Marketing Manager.

Errr... we really off-topic liao! :erm:

Who wants to go diving this weekend, its special because its a reef conservation project as well! I'm giving a talk onboard to divers as well... :snore::look:

• SRC Member

walao so expensive one diving trip.i rather go snorkelling.

girlone.png

Snorkelling = watching snow falling behind a window

Diving = playing in the snow, skiing, building snowmen, having snowball fights! :D

• SRC Member

i nvr had any experience on diving mah so i rather take snorkelling.But remembver this phrase when diving See No Touch.

girlone.png

• SRC Member

we dun really touch them or disturb them... but indirectly, we are intruding their territory.. i rem being bitten on the forehead by clownfishes before... :paiseh:

look at my signature and u know whether i touch them or not... :lol: for most divers, we dun..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

wah , sounds like fun... maybe next time I will save money to go for 1 of these diving trips... btw i going to phuket in 2 wks time, so maybe try diving there...

If you can take pictures and post it here for us to see :P

If you need help on video, sound and lights for events can pm me next time too haha

I'm working in an events company :)

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey pple I was diving at pulau dayang from the 15 - 17 june..

The visibility was not really that good...

But in my opinion Lang Island was considered good ;)

And of coz the diving trip was great!! :yeah::yeah:

Attached are some pics that my frens took..

Cheryl

post-12-1182450512.jpg