red light traffic offence..

bwilly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I think these radar detectors and scanners, though proven, may not work here as we do not know what type of radar system/scanners our TP is using.

hmm okay enough. TCS or Toyota Club Singapore doesn't allow for such public posting as you'll never know if a TP copper is looking at the thread. think I'll stop here. (=

suggest u dun go in there. let things settle down first.

even if u dun have any summon, kenna road block, they

"eat" u by saying u have, u LL must also pay..

some more with hari raya coming, they will need alot of

kopi money u know.. its a trend, trust me.

• SRC Member
What is the web site in Malaysia to check any traffice offence ?

To Check Outstanding Malaysia Traffic Summons

Click on the "JPJ Purplish Logo" & key in your Singapore registered vehicle license-plates.

It will tell U if U have any outstanding traffic summons. This is a Singapore (local) website, how accurate it is I dun really know, but I think its a direct link 2 the Malaysian website that U key in your license numbers.

P.S : MayB 1 of our Malaysian reefer brothers/sisters can give us their local website addy that we can access.

• SRC Member
suggest u dun go in there. let things settle down first.

even if u dun have any summon, kenna road block, they

"eat" u by saying u have, u LL must also pay..

some more with hari raya coming, they will need alot of

kopi money u know.. its a trend, trust me.

<_< I think thats a very unfair & careless remark/statement, ... just because their new year (Hari Raya) is approaching does not mean that U can assume they "saman" us Singaporeans even more (just 2 make more kopi $$). <_<

• SRC Member

To Check Outstanding Malaysia Traffic Summons

Click on the "JPJ Purplish Logo" & key in your Singapore registered vehicle license-plates.

It will tell U if U have any outstanding traffic summons. This is a Singapore (local) website, how accurate it is I dun really know, but I think its a direct link 2 the Malaysian website that U key in your license numbers.

P.S : MayB 1 of our Malaysian reefer brothers/sisters can give us their local website addy that we can access.

JPJ is for Parking summons.

Click on Royal Malaysian Police to check for speeding summons.

I use this site http://www.rilek.com.my to check and to pay :( .

<_< I think thats a very unfair & careless remark/statement, ... just because their new year (Hari Raya) is approaching does not mean that U can assume they "saman" us Singaporeans even more (just 2 make more kopi $$). <_<

nabez.. u drove to JB b4 or not..?

9 out of 10 polis there kelong oki..

any problem I got into with the hooligans

there I settle myself, dun talk abt calling

to polis. if u dunno dun says. my mum relatives

also knew abt the veri kelong oki.

Singaporeans are fat milkin cow, u tik they will

care abt us..? now more the time they will prowl

the streets to milk us cow.

I know the JB inside out, I used to cheong there thrice a week.

a few times kenna problem with gangsters, not even a polis comes to help out. its all man for himself.

but then that has not put me off going in there, till one day my wife spoke to me .... :(

hari raya comes, its not only abt kopi money oki..

its high time u show off u got money, its talking abt face..

• SRC Member

9 out of 10 polis there kelong oki..

any problem I got into with the hooligans

there I settle myself, dun talk abt calling

to polis. if u dunno dun says. my mum relatives

also knew abt the veri kelong oki.

Singaporeans are fat milkin cow, u tik they will

care abt us..? now more the time they will prowl

the streets to milk us cow.

I know the JB inside out, I used to cheong there thrice a week.

a few times kenna problem with gangsters, not even a polis comes to help out. its all man for himself.

but then that has not put me off going in there, till one day my wife spoke to me .... :(

hari raya comes, its not only abt kopi money oki..

its high time u show off u got money, its talking abt face..

I was about 2 write a scathing remark in my reply 2 U by I shall refrain & B the better person about this. My main aim in joining this forum is 2 learn more about marine keeping ... not get dragged down by empty repartees with people who R clearly insensitive 2wards others. I do have 1 problem with your comments. I quote :

Mister ... there's no need 2 use vulgarities here. Please B more of a gentleman, this is a family-oriented forum :angry:

U make what U must frm the above exchanges. I suggest U B more sensitive in your comments in the future, especially about race & religion (this is not your 1st remark). Others might not B so gracious ...

I was about 2 write a scathing remark in my reply 2 U by I shall refrain & B the better person about this. My main aim in joining this forum is 2 learn more about marine keeping ... not get dragged down by empty repartees with people who R clearly insensitive 2wards others. I do have 1 problem with your comments. I quote :

Mister ... there's no need 2 use vulgarities here. Please B more of a gentleman, this is a family-oriented forum :angry:

U make what U must frm the above exchanges. I suggest U B more sensitive in your comments in the future, especially about race & religion (this is not your 1st remark). Others might not B so gracious ...

if u dun drive there n dun go there..

dun incorrectly point out something which you yourself

did not witness..! if its relate to marine keeping, alot of unncessary

morality rate will arise oki.. this talk abt character..

eg. I bang into u, n I still expect u to says "sorry"? got such reason or not..?

u go n tik.

* wat first remark..? I dun go ard monitor ppl thread..

u go n tik..

or u got anytik against me in the first place..? I dun recall any

race nor religion remark I made. so if u care to enlighten me.

• SRC Member

if u dun drive there n dun go there..

dun incorrectly point out something which you yourself

did not witness..! if its relate to marine keeping, alot of unncessary

morality rate will arise oki.. this talk abt character..

eg. I bang into u, n I still expect u to says "sorry"? got such reason or not..?

u go n tik.

* wat first remark..? I dun go ard monitor ppl thread..

u go n tik..

or u got anytik against me in the first place..? I dun recall any

race nor religion remark I made. so if u care to enlighten me.

Duh ... whatever!!! Dun have time 2 entertain these mindless stuff ... just remember - search your soul & ask yourself, at the end of the say ... U reap what U sow dude.

Ruff....

I don't want to burst your bubble about the hari raya thing. but its quite true actually. read up on all the car forums, and you'll see almost everybody who goes down there in a Singapore registered car getting pulled over for speeding along the NS highway when they were only doing 90km/h.

maybe the higher occurance during the festivity periods doesn't justify that remark and it does sound a bit racist. for that, I apologise.

like what you said. live and let live. oh wait. did you say that? :P

you probably haven't been torced by the malaysian police when it comes to this...so maybe it doesn't affect you that much. or maybe you have, but have chose to ignore it. but this is a public forum, and people are entitled to their own opinion and five cents point of view *ME INCLUSIVE!* so chill out, relax about bwilly. I'm sure he meant no harm to the muslims or to the malaysians! (=

if there is a misunderstanding in this posting, please let me know and I'll gladly sort it out okay? just want you to see from my point of view. (=

I am not racist lah.

its just a norm. me more talkin abt the level of corruption there. I have cheong JB (10+) odd years back since my secondary school days.. even a small youth of late teens they also want to makan my frens at the custom.

if kelong is yr livelihood, comes CNY (in case ppl says I always racist), I will do more, then got more ang pow to give my relatives. this is logic.

I have different races of frens.. we play soccer much.. my wife best fren is malay..

I got good indian frens.. attend their wedding.. also invite my malay frens to my wedding. esp setup one halal table for them. so dun jump to conclusion tat I am making a racist remark.. in my secondary days, my malay frens themselves will wack u for saying I am racist, not me.

kelong is splash all papers over our next door neighbour. n tis is not a racist remark. though Malays have special privileges over Chinese across the border. now who is racist..?

pls read this n give yourself some serious thinking..

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/forum/sto...,219538,00.html?

• SRC Member
Ruff....

I don't want to burst your bubble about the hari raya thing. but its quite true actually. read up on all the car forums, and you'll see almost everybody who goes down there in a Singapore registered car getting pulled over for speeding along the NS highway when they were only doing 90km/h.

maybe the higher occurance during the festivity periods doesn't justify that remark and it does sound a bit racist. for that, I apologise.

like what you said. live and let live. oh wait. did you say that? :P

you probably haven't been torced by the malaysian police when it comes to this...so maybe it doesn't affect you that much. or maybe you have, but have chose to ignore it. but this is a public forum, and people are entitled to their own opinion and five cents point of view *ME INCLUSIVE!* so chill out, relax about bwilly. I'm sure he meant no harm to the muslims or to the malaysians! (=

if there is a misunderstanding in this posting, please let me know and I'll gladly sort it out okay? just want you to see from my point of view. (=

Hi terry&simon ... dun worry everything's cool.

U might B right about the frequency of summons being issued 4 our Singaporean vehicles but it just had a racial slur 2 it (even if it wasn't meant that way :rolleyes: ). Yes I've heard of horror stories in the North & emphatise with our drivers. Tho we've driven there countless times B4 we R extra careful Bcoz we should respect other country's rules. If our neighbours choose 2 conduct their business in an ungracious or unethical manner, we should just refrain frm going there in the 1st place. Support our local economy ... "donate" here instead ;)

U R also right when U say that this being a public forum ... everyone's entitled 2 their own opinions. Tho I respect that unfortunately I am a stickler 4 unsavoury comments :P ... aiyah, mayB its better that I keep my opinions 2 myself. Then dun have 2 bother bout backlash etc .... dun have time 4 all that.

I think we all have better things 2 worry about ... like work, $$, our family .... so I'm going 2 stop at that.

Peace :peace:

• SRC Member
I am not racist lah.

its just a norm. me more talkin abt the level of corruption there. I have cheong JB (10+) odd years back since my secondary school days.. even a small youth of late teens they also want to makan my frens at the custom.

if kelong is yr livelihood, comes CNY (in case ppl says I always racist), I will do more, then got more ang pow to give my relatives. this is logic.

I have different races of frens.. we play soccer much.. my wife best fren is malay..

I got good indian frens.. attend their wedding.. also invite my malay frens to my wedding. esp setup one halal table for them. so dun jump to conclusion tat I am making a racist remark.. in my secondary days, my malay frens themselves will wack u for saying I am racist, not me.

kelong is splash all papers over our next door neighbour. n tis is not a racist remark. though Malays have special privileges over Chinese across the border. now who is racist..?

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/forum/sto...,219538,00.html?

Bwilly ... shall we live & let live ... dun want 2 argue about these stuff when there R better things 2 talk about ... like our fishes & corals :P.

Infact there R countless things that we can raise about our neighbours but whats the point ... its not as if we can change their thinking right? U might think that I am supporting them but the reality is its the opposite. Tho they do deserve flak 4 countless things against our tiny country, but there R things that R good about them (if not why do we Singaporeans still go there by the throngs??). Everything's got good & bad, pros & cons ...

Lets put it this way, U have your opinions & I have mine, lets just leave it at that.

We cool ... ??

P.S :

Its OK ... I can think 4 myself ;):P

yea.. I am cool..

I dun like I complain.., if not some things never get chance to rite itself.

like u mention yourself, since i dun like their system for now, I din go for more than 6mths.

I will support the ah beng CD shop here, they also got family to support u know. keke.. !

• SRC Member
I will support the ah beng CD shop here, they also got family to support u know. keke.. !

Yeah but not many CD shops like that still around ... most got raided & the ones still left standing R waiting 2 B raided too :D.

Difficult 2 earn $$ 4 a living these days ...

last time in Petaling Jaya, whenever I went there to stay, there used to be this roll of shop houses which sells nothing but genuine imitation DVDs and VCDs. (=

they even allowed you to test. free delivery for five pieces and above for those who stayed around the estate. one piece for 5ringitt. hahaha. (=

last time in Petaling Jaya, whenever I went there to stay, there used to be this roll of shop houses which sells nothing but genuine imitation DVDs and VCDs. (=

they even allowed you to test. free delivery for five pieces and above for those who stayed around the estate. one piece for 5ringitt. hahaha. (=

"genuine imitation" wat term is tat..? hehe.. genuine n then is still imitation..? haha.. original pirated dvd..? dun tell me now got pirated pirated dvd. ppl dup from original, then got more tok gong pirates dup from pirated version again n sell..? hehe..

no no. pirated. or the term pirated is very degrading to the people who earn their bread and butter via that way of life. so me and my friend came to a conclusion.

since its an imitation, its genuinely imitated because they rip it off themselves. hence the term, genuine imitation. (=

like chin-dian. or something. chinese indian mix. sama sama lah.

its still a term we coined up for those pirates so that their business sounds legitimate. :P

anyways I remember during one of my days in NS, I saw a poster which has this pirate smoking his cigarettes, holding up a huge stash of cash, filled with tattoos and all. he was everybody's idol. we really wanted to be like him. I just wanted the money that he had.

it was a poster on anti-piracy by the way. :P