wts 2 clown fish

[V]tEc

• SRC Member
what clown is it?

size? pic?

is a normal one, i will try to post a pic soon.

my tank is overcrowding with fishes so trying to clear 2 of them as i have 4 clowns in my tank :P

• SRC Member
I offer $1 for both. Nomal crown is about this.

:ooh:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

$1 you rather give it away foc.

rather than be humilated by such offers.

tang73, where to buy 2 for $1 clown?

Reborn selling 1 percula clown for $1... :D constant supply somemore...

so i mean if vtec wans to sell, tang73's offer will be resonable ba...

unless vtec is owning a pair of true percula, perhaps you may wanna put it up you percula clowns for adoption..

The price of matured fish (kept some time at home) is never equal to the price of the same fish sold in shops. I, for one, would pay more to get fish that are "seasoned" by their nice owners.

I paid 3 bucks for a healthy common clown from a forummer here (http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=58013&hl=). It is fat and without any diseases. However, if I had bought those 1 dollar clowns from shops, I'd have to put them in quarantine tanks, make sure they are healthy and nurse them if need to, before putting them into my main tank. A few dollars more to save all the trouble is worth it, in my opinion.

(~ cci[RR]us ~)
A pair of Nemos :: Deep Sand Bed
Solite 2x24W T5 :: Prizm Skimmer with Overflow attachment

• SRC Member
us,Jun 12 2007, 07:01 PM] The price of matured fish (kept some time at home) is never equal to the price of the same fish sold in shops. I, for one, would pay more to get fish that are "seasoned" by their nice owners.

I paid 3 bucks for a healthy common clown from a forummer here (http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=58013&hl=). It is fat and without any diseases. However, if I had bought those 1 dollar clowns from shops, I'd have to put them in quarantine tanks, make sure they are healthy and nurse them if need to, before putting them into my main tank. A few dollars more to save all the trouble is worth it, in my opinion.

agree, that is why i was :shock: by tt offered. Bro, dont add anymore comment we will be arrow, (v)tec, hope you wil get a reasonable offer for your effort and time to keep these clown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

Reborn selling 1 percula clown for $1... :D constant supply somemore...

so i mean if vtec wans to sell, tang73's offer will be resonable ba...

unless vtec is owning a pair of true percula, perhaps you may wanna put it up you percula clowns for adoption..

hi, dun "accuse" Reborn hor. Later alot of pple go ask uncle Soon why no $1 percula.

$1 is normal ocellaris clown. Bali ones cost more ard $3. Perculas usually sell around $10 each. If mating pair will be higher price.

and tang, if u want pple to stop stirring shit, look at the mirror first. U're the one who started the shit.

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

hi, dun "accuse" Reborn hor. Later alot of pple go ask uncle Soon why no $1 percula.

$1 is normal ocellaris clown. Bali ones cost more ard $3. Perculas usually sell around $10 each. If mating pair will be higher price.

and tang, if u want pple to stop stirring shit, look at the mirror first. U're the one who started the shit.

think got $1 percula.

but i always only see the tag "$1 percula", no fish in the tank. ha

• SRC Member

agree, that is why i was :shock: by tt offered. Bro, dont add anymore comment we will be arrow, (v)tec, hope you wil get a reasonable offer for your effort and time to keep these clown.

tks for ur understanding bro. actually i juz hope the fishes will go to a gd owner. price dun matter tat much :lol:

No time to play with all the so call 'Stirrer'. Bye.

Let a 3rd party go figure out themselves.

People asked to offer, I offered. If you want to up the offer, go ahead and stop stirring. Maybe AT should stop the so call 'Stirrer' fr making thing worst..

First, I already said I am sorry, should PM direct to prevent those stirrer from jumping in. Again very sorry to the owner. Just ignore that 'Stirrer'.

People have eyes to see.. Whoever jump in are the Stirrer. They just admitted..

HaHa. What a JOKE.. :lol::lol:

People asked to offer, I offered. If you want to up the offer, go ahead and stop stirring. Maybe AT should stop the so call 'Stirrer' fr making thing worst..

First, I already said I am sorry, should PM direct to prevent those stirrer from jumping in. Again very sorry to the owner. Just ignore that 'Stirrer'.

good for you

upzz for the clown. ha

• SRC Member

good luck to you