my decomming tank

cjh

• SRC Member

haha... ok ok i try la... lol. still trying to make it open all day... it only opens in the night...

bro storm... yup.. its colouring up liao.. lol.... actually the colour is very dull.. i din target feed it... just everyday feed live brine shrimp, 2 cubes of mysis shrimp and food for filter feeder...

live brine shrimp coz my lion only eat live brine shrimp and live small fish....

• SRC Member
haha dun be like me go pm bro cjh... hehe

lol... no la... my thread name is misleading... lol...

• SRC Member
ok than if its colour is coming up than bfor than it should ok but brine shrimp is definitely not enuf but ofcoz u have ur own way of doing it.

:peace:

er you mean not enough for the lobo or lion??

if for lobo need to feed market prawn??

if lion got those baby mollies(converted to saltwater) for it also la.. lol...

• SRC Member

er you mean not enough for the lobo or lion??

if for lobo need to feed market prawn??

if lion got those baby mollies(converted to saltwater) for it also la.. lol...

its d Lobo n i've got like 3 n been feeding it with prawn n with enuf photo period

will soon discover its gaining its colour more flashy wen it blooms.

• SRC Member

oooo... haha.. but i got a tank full of theives leh... and i tried prawn.. but i still have to cut it into very small pieces before it can fit into its mouth leh... i tried cutting in a 1 cm cube but it cannot fully devour it...so i only feed it with mysis shrimp...

• SRC Member

u got to go slow with it coz its not like prata who has got a big mouth :lol:

do it wen all d lights r off after abt 4 hrs later where all d fishes or wat ever thieves u got settle down.

on only d blue light stop all d pump wen u got still water than feed.

• SRC Member
u got to go slow with it coz its not like prata who has got a big mouth :lol:

do it wen all d lights r off after abt 4 hrs later where all d fishes or wat ever thieves u got settle down.

on only d blue light stop all d pump wen u got still water than feed.

!!! that will be 2am in the morning liao... lol...

you think its possible to use this method when i wake up (around 630-7am)?? or the fishes might wake up to snatch the food also???

• SRC Member

!! omg... lol....

i just tried feeding my lobo and sunnies when i din see any movement in my tank... but the moment i put my hand inside the lion spring into action knowing its feeding time.... then my other fishes also spring into action like as if they sia...

my scarlet shrimp not even scare of my hand.. keep moving towards that piece of mysis.... until i give up i give him that piece then he went away.. surprisingly after i gave it that piece it stop visiting my lobo and sunnies for another piece of mysis...

but i still have to chase away the other fishes until the lobo and sunnies finish devouring it lo...

• SRC Member

4 d shrimp u got 2 give them a piece so tt u r free frm looking after them coming again n again trying to steal away d prawn.

i leave d long thong inthe tank for protection against any thieves trying to snatch away d prawn n i was lucky all d fishes don really bother abt the prawn but prefer

2 stay in their hiding ground. :lol:

• SRC Member

lol... you are lucky la.... my cleaner guai guai stay at his place dun dare to come over but that stp shrimp force its way in la...

• SRC Member

sunnie feeding

sunnie_feeding.jpg

lobo feeding

lobo_feeding.jpg

tiger goby

tiger_goby.jpg

tiger goby 2

DSCF0739.jpg

another super sunnie

super_sunnie.jpg

super sunnie with flash