FS: 4 Ft Custom Made System

djoshua

Dear Reefers,

After 1.5 years, I have decided to part with my 4 Ft custom made tank from Coral Reef which cost me around SGD 5K to build. The tank size is 48 inches (L) X 20 inches (W) X 30 inches (H) and the size of the entire build-in cabinet area is 9 ft (L) x 8 ft (H).

I am now looking for a small token sum of $900 to let go of the entire system which includes cabinet, main tank, sump tank with ABF system and top-up tank with auto top up system. The tank has been empty and is now ready for collection. As the cabinet is not attached to the wall, it can be dismantled into smallest parts easily using screw driver. However, I believe you will still need to pay for professional to dismantle, relocate and set it up in your new location and some minor piping works.

Please SMS me at 90480925 if you are keen to view or if you need any further information. I have attached some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks & Regards,

Joshua